User Controls

Lala has gone into full party planning mode

Lanny Bird of Courage
    And I’m sitting in a room with discarded husbands and sons watching football and discussing how none of us can figure out why tulle exists.

Folx, send help
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Is this cos she thinks Israel will be destroyed?
    Haley Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Is this cos she thinks Israel will be destroyed?

Yee, i was about to ask; what's the occasion? Or maybe it's a surprise party.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Nah, I’d be involved in that party prep, setting up the celebratory paragliders
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It’s an engagement party for one of her friends, which I didn’t know was a thing. I guess it’s like pregaming for a wedding? Or a combined stag/hen party? Idk, I’m figuring it out as we go
    Haley Yung Blood
    As good a reason as any.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    paragliders wouldn't be inappropriate there
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    There’s always a good reason to throw a party that results in receiving gifts a plenty.
    Originally posted by aldra paragliders wouldn't be inappropriate there

it can be arranged.

just paste a yellow star-of-david on the front door and advertise in all the jedi media outlets theres going to be a brit milah where everyone gets to do the metzitzah b'peh. that will attract every jedi for hundreds of miles then once the haji sleeper cells get word theyre guaranteed to make it a reenactment of october 7th
    I'd be uncomfortable with the discarded husbands in the same room.
    Kafka sweaty
    No one wants you here
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'm sendin lala a dik pik .. call it a party favor
    Kafka sweaty
    I'm going to ruin your wedding
    Kafka sweaty
    Pinky promise
    Kafka sweaty
    Frala u kno Gemini r cheaters? They go w the chubby ones that look after them lik4 nktherz but they always glonan lol to cbeat q acc attra
    Incessant African Astronaut
    ooOooO what is she making/setting up? Is there a Photo Booth?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ugh

is there ever not
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka I'm going to ruin your wedding

i can say with absolute confidence that both of them do not give a single flying fuck

you think you can touch that shit? lol you have no idea whats going on

way less than i do even
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian i can say with absolute confidence that both of them do not give a single flying fuck

you think you can touch that shit? lol you have no idea whats going on

way less than i do even
    [/quot
    Ik lsnny is thinking about me
    Kafka sweaty
    Have to act sober now

Jump to Top