User Controls

Scon just gave a masterclass in emotional intelligence

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Fokes , say what you want but he has his methods.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by A College Professor Fokes , say what you want

nigger
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    shut youre mouth, you beautiful woman
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    digital monsters fuys

Originally posted by totse2118 ive got it

i'll use computer performance stats to generate monster stats stuff like speed, heat, power, memory can be stats. ELECTRICITY.

the program / game / tool to generate the monster will be like a virus scan that checksums your computer hash so you get locked to a computer and it can only generate a certain amount of monsters, unless you use virtual machines or whatever but that can be expected for assuming that should create a near infinite supply of digital monsters while also technically having scarcity

it will be like an ARG and technically also kinda be malware-ish as its saying it's scanning your computer for digital monsters and found them but it won't actually do anything harmful.

Sounds like free advertising to me just spam FREE COMPUTER SCAN TOOL ads everywhere to get people to download it. WE MUST SCAN AND ANALYZE DIGITAL MONSTERS AND GROW THEM UNTIL THEY CAN BECOME STRONG ENOUGH TO TAKE OUT AN AIRPORT OR A NUCLEAR MISSILE WITH SENTIENT AI
Jump to Top