User Controls

Tsingtao beer

Donald Trump Black Hole

A Chinese worker urinated into a Tsingtao beer tank after having an argument with a colleague, it has emerged.

The worker was filmed urinating into a tank used to store ingredients to make one of China's most popular beers last month.

The video then went viral on social media, gaining tens of millions of views.

On Wednesday the worker was detained, an official report said.

Officials from the city of Pingdu - where the factory is located - found that the worker in question was helping to unload malt containers from a truck at the time of the incident.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-67296857
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    should've guessed from the taste
    meh.

by the time the cargoe of malt arrive at the factory it probably has been pissed on a few dozen times over,
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You don't just go pissing on the sing tao. Chak de fatteh!!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Was his name sumtingwong ?
    Originally posted by Instigator Was his name sumtingwong ?

His name was Xerxes
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    everyone knows tsingtao is chinese boy piss beer
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Asians...
    tsing tao is the only beer without a faggy, lite version.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny tsing tao is the only beer without a faggy, lite version.

that's because it already is a faggy light piss boy beer if you watered it down any more it would be beer flavored water
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    says the cum amd jaggermaster guzzling faggot
    i havent drank jager in over a year
    gay taste remains
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny gay taste remains

you molest children
    In Asia it's not real authentic Asian beer unless some dirty Asian has pissed in it first.
    Originally posted by totse2118 you molest children

heterosexually.

important distinction
    yes you have never mentioned young boys in a sexual context at least how foolish of me. Imagine having your personal pride hurt when someone insults a shitty national beer
    Originally posted by totse2118 yes you have never mentioned young boys in a sexual context at least how foolish of me. Imagine having your personal pride hurt when someone insults a shitty national beer

He's not mentioned them because of the shame.
    Originally posted by totse2118 yes you have never mentioned young boys in a sexual context at least how foolish of me. Imagine having your personal pride hurt when someone insults a shitty national beer

"national beer"

that national beer of cucks that never won a war
Jump to Top