User Controls

Donald Trump. You a Wickerman?

Third Temple African Astronaut
    Like the 1971 film??

Do you worship Pagan Gods?

Is that what this site is about. Lanny and his Atomizer is not just a play on words but you're all a bunch of Order of Easter Star Bitches? Masonics?

Is that why whats her fucking face thought I was anti Masonic. Jumped the gun and had me re-evaluate this group. Lucifarians

Mystisim "Jews"

the fuck you on about, dontellem

The Burning Man Festival at Ocean Beach and the Abortion Party at St Francis Hotel everyone told me. Especially Mike D.

you had this girl in your Facebook, aka Star Trek. why? you met Lt Michael Aquino didn't you? you went to his classes of the Eschatron 9000 whatever I heard about. how to reverse psyc the fuck out of people. tricking the brain into having a person dead stop and scramble their brain by asking questions in a certain way. if you grab their hand and double back a question or some shit. it works most of the time. then there is the glitter and scopelamine in the face game. had a CIA chad do this from the back of my seat as I dropped him off.

I met him in 1985/86 (forget which year) at a holloween party. 38 years ago. Dia Los Muertos and Halloween night. Spirit (Feast) Cook at a friends house who were care takers for a mortuary i also used to house sit. "Cereal size boxes" of ash.

what was in that Lamb Dinner. yeah. I know everything. I'd say small world but this is just an iteration of Totse so it's not that fantastic of a story now is it. Mr Fox on the utility Box in front of Dans. right 2118

I know Lt. Aquino he’s a good man and a great cop, i won’t let you slander him
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    those stupid eyebrows though
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fox I know Lt. Aquino he’s a good man and a great cop, i won’t let you slander him

Dudes Dead aka "ascending" which in Devils Term means FELL TO HELL THE FAST WAY

(September 2019)
    CIA was going around fucking everyone of interest with the Covid before anyone knew what the fuck was going on. I had it because I was bed for 6 weeks in Sept-Oct of 2019 after getting fired from my job. couldn't catch my breath. couldn't' cough. lost taste and smell for weeks. that's never happened before. never regained strength. the real Covid19 story is not what people believe is. the official story was a cover story. vanilla ice cream tasted like ice cubes. cereal tasted like cardboard. even chewed on a sugar cube and it tasted like flavorless sand grit months before December 2019.

clearly aided by college towns across america.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    he's a pickwickian not a wickerman
    Originally posted by Third Temple Dudes Dead aka "ascending" which in Devils Term means FELL TO HELL THE FAST WAY

(September 2019)
    CIA was going around fucking everyone of interest with the Covid before anyone knew what the fuck was going on. I had it because I was bed for 6 weeks in Sept-Oct of 2019 after getting fired from my job. couldn't catch my breath. couldn't' cough. lost taste and smell for weeks. that's never happened before. never regained strength. the real Covid19 story is not what people believe is. the official story was a cover story. vanilla ice cream tasted like ice cubes. cereal tasted like cardboard. even chewed on a sugar cube and it tasted like flavorless sand grit months before December 2019.

clearly aided by college towns across america.

Oh sorry different Aquino
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Someone watches too much TV
Jump to Top