User Controls

I hate the haters

Haxxor Space Nigga
    No one is given a choice about the color of their skin, or the ethnicity of their parents….they’re simply born into it

Addicts aren’t born destined to develop a substance abuse disorder either….however they DO have a choice.

No one is destined to become a spineless parasite loser yet ironically enough the most vocal bigots on this forum seem to have the least control over their own lives…..

I guess that’s why they feel the need to blindly hate blacks and jedis …it’s beats the fuck out of taking an honest look at themselves.

That’s a choice drug addicts make daily.

Anything that you cannot control owns you. Makes you predictable, makes you weak.
    Addiction makes you unable or unwilling acknowledged your weakness.
    The opinion of others becomes important to you because deep down you know you’ve given up control of your life to a substance.

You’ll make excuses, blame others, play the victim…tell yourself you’re cool. But deep down you know you’re a loser.

When offered the opportunity to change, offered a better way to deal with your life, that terrifies you .
    You prefer the easy way…. remain static because it’s easier, and that is your weakness.

Addiction is the easy way out.

You can choose to either get help, or stay in your rut.

You can choose to be honest about your choices, or to continue living in a delusion.

You can choose to continue to see yourself as a victim or make the necessary changes to become a victor.

You can choose to accept reality, or reject reality and continue to live in denial.

You can choose to literally “throw out your thinking” and start fresh, or stick with “your thinking” and continue in the never ending cycle of “spinning your wheels”.

People who use drugs like it because it temporarily makes them feel confident, and strong.

Deep down they know they’re going nowhere and their lives are only going to get worse.

It’s easier when you can point blind self deprecation at anyone except at yourself where it belongs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    At the end of the day …Haters gonna hate …
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Decent thread
    Bradley Black Hole
    tl;dr but you're a hater tbh
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ok thanks dhar mann
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bradley tl;dr but you're a hater tbh

Esto es lo suficientemente corto para ti!

¿Consíguelo?
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    simping for niggers lol
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by CandyRein At the end of the day …Haters gonna hate …

“Living is Easy with Eyes Closed.”
    ― John Lennon
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by totse2118 simping for niggers lol

Truth hurts huh Scron.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Scron is a literal bum ..he can say nigger all day ..he’s still a bum lol
    So you're okay with any hate, anything is on the table when it comes to insulting someone as long as it's not about the color of their skin in that case you are personally offended.

you will gladly call someone a retarded faggot but never a kike or a nigger

even though retards and gay people could be argued that they don;'t choose either of those things

how does that logic make any sense.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Literal meth head..No job.. no car ..posts all day and night ..I know he looks like death …running around thinking because he calls someone a name he’s tough/edgy

Meth head loser

LOL
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by CandyRein Scron is a literal bum ..he can say nigger all day ..he’s still a bum lol

Anything that you cannot control owns you. Makes you predictable, makes you weak.
    Addiction makes you unable or unwilling acknowledged your weakness.
    The opinion of others becomes important to you because deep down you know you’ve given up control of your life to a substance.

CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmfao

I just don’t see how him being white has helped him in any way besides a few thanks on a forum from other losers

You still a bum..in real life
    Where’s the white privilege ?

How has being white helped him …bigger meth bags ..idk
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Post a pic Scron…show me that you better because you white :)
    Originally posted by CandyRein Scron is a literal bum ..he can say nigger all day ..he’s still a bum lol

I'm not offended by insults or "bad words" if you think the N word is wrong or should not be used maybe this isn't the site for you

I never feel offended by anything I read online and use any word I want. The logic of people that are offended by things and believe in censorship is usually not sound logic and based on some other kind of ideological belief like controlling what people think/say
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by CandyRein Lmfao

I just don’t see how him being white has helped him in any way besides a few thanks on a forum from other losers

I think you’re referring too

** a few thanks from his alts **
    WORDS HURT! 😭😭😭
    CandyRein Black Hole
    No they don’t ..that’s why you look stupid tryna be edgy with them…you just look dumb
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I was going through old threads and saw a pic of you Scron ..…i see why you feel being white is the only thing that makes you SOMEBODY …😅😂

Because…Chile lolll
Jump to Top