User Controls

Imagine an alnternate reality

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    In an alternate reality, on July 22, 2011, Anders Behring Breivik, instead of carrying out a tragic attack, decided to spread love and positivity. On the island of Utøya, he became determined to set a different kind of record – the record for the most high fives ever given in one day.

With a newfound sense of purpose, Breivik approached everyone on the island, offering warm smiles and high fives. The atmosphere transformed from fear to joy as people began to reciprocate the positive energy. The event became a symbol of unity and resilience, as the survivors and their families embraced each other, breaking down the barriers that tragedy had attempted to build.

News outlets worldwide covered the extraordinary story of a man who, instead of causing harm, chose to heal and connect with others. The island of Utøya became a symbol of triumph over adversity, and the international community rallied to support the survivors in their journey toward healing.

In this alternate reality, the power of love and human connection prevailed over hatred, leaving a lasting legacy of resilience, compassion, and the belief that even in the face of darkness, humanity can choose the path of light.

Wow imagine all the people, living for today
    Imagine there's no countries, It isn't hard to do. Nothing to kill or die for, and no religion, too
    Instigator Space Nigga

Breivek was on point man, he was the next Banksy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Instigator

Breivek was on point man, he was the next Banksy.

a real artist
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Wasn't he a break dancer at one point aswell?

I hope he got those xbox games he was asking for.
    lets write him a letter

Dear Anders Brevik;

Niggerkike

From,

Your Friends at N*ggasin.space
Jump to Top