User Controls

We need new people to fight

Loing African Astronaut
    The only thing that made this place fun was fighting with each other.

Now nobody really fights and everyone grew up and is gay.

We need fresh meat.

How do we attract new members to fight? Remember we are not trying to make friends.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    go over to bastardfactory and ask to see their dicks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    the internet is dead. once the normies all moved in for good and made the internet the defacto irl they brought (or at least to the best of their ability) the sOcIaL rUlEs AhD cOnSeQuEncEs with them and now nobody appreciates things like watching some dude IV a quarter g of 2c-e on cam and shit like that
    Loing African Astronaut
    Bastardfaggotry is gay
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I'm a lover not a fighter.
    Loing African Astronaut
    More like you're a nigger and a faggot
    Loing African Astronaut
    Hey crypto graphic cintrarian, what is one of your deeply held beliefs?
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Loing The only thing that made this place fun was fighting with each other.

Now nobody really fights and everyone grew up and is gay.

We need fresh meat.

How do we attract new members to fight? Remember we are not trying to make friends.

This is the main thing I dislike about this forum. Everyone just says the stupid repeated insults to each other, its like living in the groundhogs day movie.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by maddie This is the main thing I dislike about this forum. Everyone just says the stupid repeated insults to each other, its like living in the groundhogs day movie.

i think youre a good pernso
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by A College Professor i think youre a good pernso

thank you!
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    lets literally murder someone
    Village Idiot Yung Blood
    i'd say the place needs new people, but you're not going to find the spark the old forums had. everything has been over saturated, mass produced and over exposed for anything to ignite any sort of delight. your years of spitting vitriol with an aesthetic cadence over legitimate idealogies is over.
    the people you tried to degrade have left a long time ago. maybe if you faggots actually praised Enter, Snoopy, JFCL and Daily we'd have something proper to speak of. but you, you half-baked content niggers disregarded the best parts of the old days and crave for it now? no. fuck you. we laughed and then we left.
    Village Idiot Yung Blood
    you can go ahead and reply with a proper rebuttal but i won't read it. i have no faith anyone here will strike a nerve. you're in the last phase of the last man and just shut the fuck up, jerk off, cry and repeat that ad nauseum until you ATROPHY AND DIE YOU USELESS FUCK
    nog nig
    Originally posted by Village Idiot maybe if you faggots actually praised Enter, Snoopy, JFCL and Daily we'd have something proper to speak of. but you, you half-baked content niggers disregarded the best parts of the old days and crave for it now? no. fuck you. we laughed and then we left.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA totsefag cry some more hurrr durr durrr
    Village Idiot Yung Blood
    atrophy and die. sit there, do nothing, until your limbs form a blood clot and kill you.
    Village Idiot Yung Blood
    Originally posted by totse2118 BAHAHAHAHAHAHA totsefag cry some more hurrr durr durrr
    nigger cheese whiz
    Village Idiot Yung Blood
    https://youtu.be/llTyo4djEK4?si=RL-dGEyfEx9IjX-d
    Originally posted by Loing Hey crypto graphic cintrarian, what is one of your deeply held beliefs?

green is a far better color than red is every possible capacity, especially when it comes to salsa. i noticed a lot of people try to trigger me by always asking for specifically red salsa at the mexican place by where i live but im always just like "lol WTF are you even doing' because everyone knows theyre just going to go home and SUFFER through either throwing their salsa/hot sauce away or eating red when they know they COULD be having green. then i just think how badly they must have been hurt by my trolling at some point to want to put themselves through that and i feel important
    Originally posted by Village Idiot https://youtu.be/llTyo4djEK4?si=RL-dGEyfEx9IjX-d

i believe the unthinkable can come true, if you want it to. im capable of anything and so are you, if no ones watching you

😄🖤
Jump to Top