User Controls

I got a job

Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Fuck...
    Thats good, now you got some truck money.
    Sucking dicks?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Sucking dicks?

Jesus christ dude why you got to be so mean.
    Dearth Yung Blood
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Jesus christ dude why you got to be so mean.

To be fair, OP should have said what the job was, instead of this somewhat ambiguous message-

Originally posted by Esplender Fuck…
    If it all goes well then I should become a microbiologst in a lab p. soon.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    A microbiologist??? Are you using this for dubious reasons? Why are you on here?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Hey dude, long time no see. Pretty nice you got a job, microbiology that's dope. You should create a strain of plague that is able to kill off a continent in 4 weeks. If you do that, you will be an evil mastermind and i will respect you for it. Even if i die a horrible death.

As i lay dying, coughing blood, and leaking puss i will say: Bllregghhhh respekt... E..e-esplendeeeerrr.... *death*
    Originally posted by Sophie Hey dude, long time no see. Pretty nice you got a job, microbiology that's dope. You should create a strain of plague that is able to kill off a continent in 4 weeks.

I like a good read about about chemical/biological warfare every now and again. In some parts of the world like Georgia, Russia, Poland, etc. viruses have long been used to treat bacterial infections in humans in what's known as phage therapy. Russia hosts a biological warfare facility called Biopreparat where they keep hybrid virus strains like ebolapox (Ebola + Smallpox) under deep storage. I suppose it would be pretty cool if I had to the opportunity to work on something like that.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Esplender I like a good read about about chemical/biological warfare every now and again. In some parts of the world like Georgia, Russia, Poland, etc. viruses have long been used to treat bacterial infections in humans in what's known as phage therapy. Russia hosts a biological warfare facility called Biopreparat where they keep hybrid virus strains like ebolapox (Ebola + Smallpox) under deep storage. I suppose it would be pretty cool if I had to the opportunity to work on something like that.

Try not to become patient 0 while you're at it.
    I got a job for you right here pal
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I got a job for you right here pal

*Roundhouse kicks you in the balls*
    Ouch my folot
Jump to Top