User Controls

Electrical Brain Stimulation

Kafka sweaty
    I read another article that said research is still in the early stages so they don't know if stimulating one area of the brain can cause less activity in a different part of the brain. There's devices for sale already and I'm thinking of getting one.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/can-electrical-brain-stimulation-boost-attention-memory-and-more-202303032898
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    If your discord group is so successful why do you keep coming back here you bloated corpse.
    Kafka sweaty
    I was looking for something else and stumbled upon this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3942645/

"His solution was the electrical stimulation of the brain. In a much advertised feat, he stopped a raging bull hurtling toward him by simply activating an electrode implanted in the animal’s caudate nucleus by a radio signal. Similarly, he demonstrated the feasibility of controlling human behavior via radio-controlled implanted stimulatory apparatuses. Unfortunately, these first “mind control” attempts required the insertion of electrodes inside or in contact with the brains, casting a pall on the whole undertaking. The unfolding of the psychosurgery saga in the 1960–1970s accelerated the demise of such developments."
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Haxxor If your discord group is so successful why do you keep coming back here you bloated corpse.

That's strange, I was thinking that Lanny looked like a bloated corpse in the photo of him the other day but I don't think I typed it anywhere.
    Kafka sweaty
    "PREMISE 2. Free will is a mere illusion: a large body of evidence points to the unescapable conclusion that the pursuit of goals that we consciously set and adopt is prepared unconsciously (Wegner, 2002). Goals themselves can arise and operate unconsciously (Custers and Aarts, 2010), with the brain easily deceived and manipulated by external factors (Fine, 2006), including subliminal stimuli (Custers and Aarts, 2010). This fact is still being downplayed or even ignored by many, as this casts a pall on how we should judge criminal behavior (“He did it, but is not responsible”). On the other hand, this opens the way to neurosurgical modulation of behavior (presently pursued for other psychiatric indications: Arle and Shils, 2011) in the criminal subject. The goal is redirecting the action course of the criminal behavior by “rewriting” the original priming signal to commit an antisocial act. This should not come as a surprise. Psychopathic behavior is a purely biological epiphenomenon and can be induced. For instance, Blair and Cipolotti (2000) reported a patient (J.S.) who, following trauma to the right frontal region, including the orbitofrontal cortex, presented with “acquired sociopathy”. His behavior was notably aberrant and marked by high levels of aggression and a callous disregard for others (see also Burns and Swerdlow, 2003). Moral reasoning is most usefully thought of as an attempt to explain the cause and effect of our moral intuitions that draws upon all available explicit information about a given situation. This attempt is carried out by the so-called left hemispheric interpreter, a specialized module that tries to make sense of unconsciously determined behaviors (Funk and Gazzaniga, 2009). Differences in opinion on moral topics may be based on the sensitivities of specific neural circuits that process various moral dimensions (Haidt, 2007)."
    Kafka sweaty
    That article is terrifying the more I read.
    Kafka sweaty
    "I propose that psychopaths be submitted to experimental CS for the behavioral control of their symptoms. Initially, targets would include BA10/46 and BA39. Their value can be assessed by either surgical implantation of electrodes for continuous or intermittent stimulation or once/twice-a-day sessions of tDCS/TMS applied for 2–4 weeks daily (eventually with a portable helmet) and psychosocial assessment, for example by challenging the subjects with behavioral prompts in a controlled setting."
    Kafka sweaty
    Someone's never watched a clockwork orange.

"Electrical stimulation might emerge as a more humane treatment of criminal psychopaths in this century and should be pursued actively despite the legal and ethical dilemmas."
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Matthew Israel and The Judge Rotenberg Centre for Retard Electrocution
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Kafka That's strange, I was thinking that Lanny looked like a bloated corpse in the photo of him the other day but I don't think I typed it anywhere.

Seriously loser….go back to your graveyard group.

Originally posted by aldra Matthew Israel and The Judge Rotenberg Centre for Retard Electrocution

Sounds about right. She should just turn on the hairdryer and toss it in the bath while she’s in there.
    Kafka sweaty
    I want to use it to enhance my creativity, something I already have an excess of but that makes me want to see how far it can go. I don't mind if it means sacrificing maths skills.

“It is important for people to understand why outcomes of tDCS can be unpredictable, because we know that in some cases, the benefits that are seen after tDCS in certain mental abilities may come at the expense of others.”
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    LMFAO

You’ve shown your mental disability….i guess anything is worth a try

Ok dear….you do that
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Haxxor Sounds about right. She should just turn on the hairdryer and toss it in the bath while she’s in there.

no, it's a place that's still running that used intense electric shocks to condition retard behaviour
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra no, it's a place that's still running that used intense electric shocks to condition retard behaviour

In her case prefrontal lobotomy would be the way to go EST ain’t gonna do nuffin.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    ETA:

Treating patients who had Down's syndrome and major depression with a combination of inpatient and outpatient electroconvulsive therapy indicates that ECT is a safe and effective treatment for depressed mentally retarded individuals, including those who respond poorly to antidepressants

Maybe it’ll help ya irma.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    brainwash me with ur ect machine mommy
    Kafka sweaty
    I'm glad you feel threatened by me.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Kafka I'm glad you feel threatened by me.

Yes, you’re definitely about as scary as a retarded Twinkie

Go back to discord skank

ETA: the fact your lame little group has tanked miserably is proof the spell worked
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    oh this is getting smeeexxxxxy
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Kafka I'm glad you feel threatened by me.

i wouldn't ask you to brainwash me if i felt threatened. domme me dommey mommy 🥺
Jump to Top