User Controls

amazon is slippin

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    literary ive been through so much trauma this year. i drank a entire 6 pack last night. but i digressed

due to my strange addiction ( internet shopping ) i literary order things online a lot. Amazon lures me in with the offer of free 2-day, next-day, or even same-day delivery yet here come lately theyve lost packages ( they bill immediately but they don't practice what they preach because they say oh sory weel refund you in 3-4 days, after u waited for 'the day that never comes' ) . and literary stuff is hella a day or two later than they advertised all the time.

literary it doesnt usually matter but theres times i want a tool for a project and then it doesn't show up when they said so i have my dick in my hand and i start jacking off becuase theres nothin else to do.

but so anyway im thinking about doing NO AMAZON 2024 since i alreayd preticipated in dont jack off october and dont drink december last month even though i only went like 4 days on both and what nots

its pretty crazy though they delivery till 9 or 10 at night here honesty thats pretty crazy IMO. i guess the gonts just cant keep up even with pissjugs and orwell drivercams
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    i mean it did literally start as a literature store so your liberal use of literary is literally correct
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    just rob the amazon delivery driver
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian i mean it did literally start as a literature store so your liberal use of literary is literally correct

Who'd have thunk a nerd selling books would lead to easy accessible and discretely shipped sex toys.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    nothing is more frustrating than getting shit-canned and buying stamps off the world wide web at 3 in the morning only to have them not arrive during the middle of your hangover
Jump to Top