User Controls

Returning broken product to Amazon

paulbras Yung Blood
    This shit still work nowa days?? I broke my logitech C922 and want to buy a new one from amazon and return the fucked up one. Do I say I didn't like it or that it arrived broken?

PS: I'm in EU if that matters.. so this would be returning to Amazon Spain
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    As long as you aren't trying to obvious scam them a lot for thousands of dollars they really don't give a shit and will probably approve whatever.

Say it was broken

if they get up your ass it's probably some no life bitch with nothing better to do than take their job seriously. Sounds like a legit claim to me though which is all that matters as long as it sounds legit
    paulbras Yung Blood
    Originally posted by totse2118 As long as you aren't trying to obvious scam them a lot for thousands of dollars they really don't give a shit and will probably approve whatever.

Say it was broken

if they get up your ass it's probably some no life bitch with nothing better to do than take their job seriously. Sounds like a legit claim to me though which is all that matters as long as it sounds legit

I was thinking if I just return it and say I didn't like it they won't even really check on it.. they'll just resell it. If I say it's broken they'll take a look at it. It's old, I drilled a couple of holes into the base, I cut the USB cable... so It's not gonna look brand new.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    yeah they will take any reason as long as it's legit sounding enough. It can be hit or miss though some people tell me their local amazon fucks up and the returns department is retarded but it's all done in warehouse so it's just working scrubs they really don't give a shit most of the time and will just approve most things to not get customer complaints
    Tell them you have diarita , they won't challenge you because everyone can relate to that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Send them a photo of your nob instead of the broken product.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by totse2118 yeah they will take any reason as long as it's legit sounding enough. It can be hit or miss though some people tell me their local amazon fucks up and the returns department is retarded but it's all done in warehouse so it's just working scrubs they really don't give a shit most of the time and will just approve most things to not get customer complaints

thats how poland is with regards to evertyhing even claling their emergency 911 like number.
    Originally posted by Kawkasian Send them a photo of your nob instead of the broken product.

ya n ur diarea
Jump to Top