User Controls

Get $5 with no markup for only $229

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

What the hell?
    I bought a dollar for $100 just the other day.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats

What the hell?

Really bad idea giving kids anything of value like that.

Back when I was a young-asswipe-me-lad my gramps gave me a bunch of stamps and said they were very valuable...some were from his time in Russia prior to the revolution...a whole set in a presentation case thing (along with a bunch of pre-revolution money too).

Naturally I fucking fucked around with them and threw them away at some point.

DON'T GIVE YOUR YOUNG KIDS OR GRANDCHILDREN ANYTHING OF VALUE YOU DUMB FUCKS.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    https://www.ecrater.com/p/37583438/collectible-stamp-very-rare-1902-35k?gps=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw-eKpBhAbEiwAqFL0mqUbCsAy7tfB0QjdfOu8JNWzfZRFNOPUn3CnF9Yz0gqXCFDBpVmnWhoCYFQQAvD_BwE

40k...Mother...
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Originally posted by Kawkasian Back when I was a young-asswipe-me-lad my gramps gave me a bunch of stamps and said they were very valuable…some were from his time in Russia prior to the revolution…a whole set in a presentation case thing (along with a bunch of pre-revolution money too).

That actually sounds really cool I would love to see some pre revolution stuff especially the money that STALIN was stealing from wagons back in those days. That's stuff you only read about and never see!

Jump to Top