User Controls

Chiropractor

Kafka sweaty
    I went to a chiropractor once, she said there was something wrong with my shoulder, it's because I'd carry a heavy Gladstone bag with that hand, so I know I need to go back, but I never did because she was talking about doing my neck at our next appointment. She didn't do my spine deeply because I already had a Thai massage that day but I'm worried because I think my bones have low density from drinking Monster over the years, I always freak out whenever anyone touches the back of my neck and you need to relax beforehand, so I'm worried she'll end up hurting my neck because I know I'll be tense.
    Kafka sweaty
    I freak out when they touch my neck getting a massage as well. Doesn't help Mik told me how to paralyse people.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    AY lemme crack ur back
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    What about when they touch your butthole?
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Can I be your chiropractor but instead of using my hands I use my dick and instead of bring a chiropractor I'm unlicensed and I'll just fuck you in the ass.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    TLDR,

Originally posted by Kafka I want to fuck a chiropractor.
    With my butt.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    oh baby crack that bcrack
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Kawkasian What about when they touch your butthole?

https://answerand.quest/resource/what-is-an-internal-coccyx-adjustment/
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra https://answerand.quest/resource/what-is-an-internal-coccyx-adjustment/

GG has this. Apparently she fell on her ass as a child. Ukrainians seem to be always climbing on things.

I'll watch that video maybe.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's basycally just realigning the tailbone from inside the asshole, supposed to be useful if the tailbone or last discs are misaligned but I don't think it's generally done anymore.

chiropractors tend to have a bad reputation as spine wizards because apparently it's not a protected title in some countries so anyone can claim to be one. they're often on par with homeopaths; I read about one who was offering 'remote realignment' where you sent him a cheque and he used the back snaptus spell to fix your spine without even having to come into his 'office'
    I read about one lady who got a neck adjustment and it gave her an aortic dissection which caused a stroke and left her paralyzed. I’m sure that’s rare or whatever, but fuck that
    Kafka sweaty
    Ig I'll try to fix my shoulder myself. When I get a Thai massage they crack my spine anyway. Idk if it's normal that I always tense up if someone touches the back of my neck, even when it's a massage, but I think that could make the chiropractor use more force than intended.
    I think that’s normal to tense up unless you’re intimate with them
    Kafka sweaty
    I don't allow it then either, both my dad and Cam tried to do it.
    then again I probably have that thing where you have a phobia of being touched or whatever. Like Guts from Berserk. so maybe im not an authority on what’s normal. Like I don’t mind if it’s someone I wanna fuck, but I can barely even hug my own parents or have a coworker or friend pat me on the arm without feeling gross.
    Kafka sweaty
    Usually when a man puts his hand on the back of a woman's neck it's because they want to rape them, but it isn't just that, I feel like they'll hurt my neck, even if they don't mean to.
    Kafka sweaty
    There's an acupressure point in the back of the neck that can cause death. I didn't know this so it can't just be that but ig it is the most vulnerable part of the body.
    When I was a kid my dad used to grab the back of my neck and lead me around like if we were at the store or something and I was misbehaving. I fuckin hated that

but yeah now I’m an adult the only time I can remember a woman touch my neck is when we’re kissing or having sex. I’ve never gotten a massage before. So if someone grabbed my neck outside of that, I imagine they probably are trying to kill me.
    Originally posted by Kafka There's an acupressure point in the back of the neck that can cause death. I didn't know this so it can't just be that but ig it is the most vulnerable part of the body.

Jump to Top