User Controls

Moist Critical (11M subscribers) being influenced by my epic and legendary John Joke

Truly I am a prophet and my word is like the word of God

Loing African Astronaut
    All the people look at Loing and say good job Long ur da #Loing
    Loing African Astronaut
    Within first 18 seconds
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    I saw a commercial with him recommending Opera browser.

I don't really chromium based bowsers so idk i'm the odd man out in that case but I do know one thing.

the digital dumpster fire that is the Opera Browser IS LIKE DOG WATER LICKING MY ASS. I wouldn't touch this browser with a ten-foot pole even if it was the last piece of software on Earth. I'd rather use a carrier pigeon infected with aids to send my messages than rely on Opera.

Opera is like willingly subjecting yourself to a medieval torture session. I'd rather go back to the days of dial-up internet than suffer through the agony of waiting for Opera to load a single tab. It's like they hired a group of blindfolded toddlers to design it. It's a mess. I've seen cleaner pigsties. Navigating through Opera is like trying to find your way through a maze made of spaghetti.

I WOULDN'T USE OPERA EVEN IF I HAD TO BROWSE THE INTERNET WITH A MAGNIFYING GLASS. It's like they took every bad idea from every other browser and said, "Yeah, let's put that in Opera." And don't get me started on the speed. My grandma moves faster than Opera. I've seen snails break the land speed record compared to this browser. I'd have a more efficient browsing experience using smoke signals.

Now, let's talk about extensions. Opera claims to support all Chrome extensions, but half of them don't work properly. It's like inviting someone to a potluck, and they show up with a bag of half-eaten chips and a warm used dildo. Thanks, Opera, for the disappointment.

I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND OPERA TO MY WORST ENEMY. It's like offering someone a refreshing drink and handing them a cup of cum instead.

So, in conclusion, using Opera is like voluntarily entering the seventh circle of browser hell. I'd rather surf the web with a 56k modem and a computer powered by hamsters running on wheels. Opera, has managed to redefine what it means to be a disappointment in the world of browsers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Who are you..? John John Joke, inventor of John Joke jokes?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    john lanny

Originally posted by A I wrote a book

There are 2 'versions' of the 'book'

here is the raw PDF - https://pomf2.lain.la/f/9velacpy.pdf

txt version for poor pppl - https://pomf2.lain.la/f/y1725m.txt

Lannyism_Ideological ForkintheUtensilDrawerofCommunistTheory.pdf

This is the special full release edition which includes the LANNYISM MANIFESTO PDF + conways game of life written in HolyC(templeOS), all the images used in the book, a copy of the forum software, the hacker manifesto, Das Kapital, industrial society, and some other pdf files that align with lannyist ideology

Lannyism.zip https://files.catbox.moe/t1ipqa.zip

Loing African Astronaut
    I would have gone with John Puters, the inventor of computers
    Loing African Astronaut
    John Putation
    Today we're diving headfirst into the absolute dog water ideology known as Lannyism. I mean, come on, Lannyism? Sounds like something your grandma would accidentally call her pet parakeet while off her meds. Now, let's break down these core principles. Self-reliance and independence? Great, but I WOULDN'T TRUST LANNYISM TO MAKE A PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH WITHOUT BURNING DOWN THE KITCHEN. This is the ideology that thinks it can handle economic self-sufficiency? Please, I've seen toddlers with more economic foresight in their piggy banks.

Harmonious development? IDEOLOGICAL SOVEREIGNTY? NON-INTERFERENCE IN NATURAL PROCESSES? Are we talking about an ideology or a yoga class for philosophy majors? Lannyism sounds like the kind of belief system that would send you into a harmonious nap. Now, let's talk about the economic axis. Economic self-reliance, they say. Well, I WOULDN'T TRUST LANNYISM TO BALANCE A CHECKBOOK, LET ALONE RUN AN ECONOMY. It's like trusting a cat to lead your military strategy - you're gonna end up with a bunch of confused soldiers playing with yarn.

And what's with the authoritarian axis being all wishy-washy? It "can vary depending on interpretation and implementation"? That's like saying, "Hey, our rules are more like suggestions, feel free to do whatever." Yeah, sounds like a recipe for a well-functioning society, doesn't it? Lannyism may lean towards centralized leadership? Yeah, and I may lean towards eating a whole pizza by myself on a Friday night. It's a little more than a lean, my friends; it's a full-on faceplant into the pool of bad ideas. Lannyism is like trying to build a house with Jenga blocks while blindfolded. It's so dog water, I WOULDN'T WATER MY DESERT DOG WITH IT IF IT WAS STARVING IN THE DESSERT. Sorry, Lanny, but your ideology is about as appealing as a soggy sandwich left out in the rain
    Loing African Astronaut
    Shut up toste
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Loing John Putation

I wonder if he's related to my cousin, whose name is Postam.
    Originally posted by Loing Shut up toste

Oh, buckle up, ladies and gentlemen, because today we're delving into the absolute cesspool that was the Totse Temple of the Screaming Electron. Totse? More like the Temple of "THIS IS SO DOG WATER I WOULDN'T WATER MY DOG WITH IT IF IT WAS A DESSERT DOG STARVING IN THE GOBI."

Now, Totse was supposedly a throwback to the old-school BBS days, a time when being a hacker meant more than just wearing a black hoodie and pretending you're in The Matrix. But let me tell you, after exploring the archives, I've come to the conclusion that Totse was the breeding ground for the kind of knowledge that makes you dumber just by reading it. The main focus was the Community Bulletin Board, or as I like to call it, the Community Bullshit Fart. Oh, look at that, a place for you to air your rectum juice soaked diaper and get revenge on your Nazi parents. It was like a digital dumpster fire shit in my eye sockets. Let me break down the highlights for you:

Poorly written bomb-making instructions: I WOULDN'T FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT. You're more likely to blow up your kitchen trying to make a sandwich than anything else. Endless outdated phone "hacking" techniques: Oh great, just what we need, a guide on how to annoy people with prank calls in the age of smartphones. Real cutting-edge stuff, Totse. How to get high off Raid and household items: Because when life gives you lemons, why not try to huff them and see if you can hallucinate your problems away? This is so dog water it's not even funny.

In conclusion, Totse was the online equivalent of that sketchy uncle you avoid at family gatherings. It's so dog water that even my toilet wouldn't flush it down. And that's saying something.
    Loing African Astronaut
    What
Jump to Top