User Controls

I personally reccomend the ECOLAB™ WASTE FUNNEL

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    folx this product is a magic

when we're out in the field fighting for our meals we rely on a little help from our friends at ECOLAB to keep us safe
    this product is rated to protect aGainst home chemistry explosions. You've tried the best now try ECOLAB
    look at that beaut everything is exploded EXCEPT the ECOLAB™ WASTE FUNNEL
    That's a nice funnel I would use it to pour fennel while wearing flammable flannel and hiffing fentaneal
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    it wouldn't work well for any huffing purposes as pouring into this funnel traps all the fumes. It's so safe you have to go out of your way to poison yourself

folx there is nothing more hazardous than generating the 5lbs of hazardous waste for every 1lb of meth produced and you don't wanna just dump that on your lawn as that wASte will kill your grass and make it obvious you're cooking drugs at that property.

What you want to do is get a big ol' glass carboy and whenever you make some nasty black liquid or acidic waste you just dump it in the carboy and add a lil bleach and slowly over time as you add bleach it will neutralize all the evidence of drug cooking waste chemicals and THEN You dump it on your neighbors lawn so it kills his grass and everyone thinks he's a bad grass owner

Jump to Top