Originally posted by Loing Doesn't even make sense in this context

I didn't know your name was "this context"
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra I didn't know your name was "this context"

I didn't know your name was "your name"
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I didn't know
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Is that how you spell it lol
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I dunno, I don't think there is an official English way to spell it, it's just transliterated from DOT LANGUAGE

BRAILLE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BAN CHODE
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra

idk how pajeets do it man they're so brave and i respect them so much idk if i could handle knowing that at all times a sniper has a bead on my forehead but they just live like that somehow its honestly so impressive truly they are the most powerful race superpower by 2020 2030 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳 good morning
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Originally posted by Loing Doesn't even make sense in this context

okay this site, calm down
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    With every ending comes a new beginning...the gayness would just continue elsewhere.
    lannys software is free and open source and not hard to setup if you have a dedicated server

if this place goes down you can catch me at https://intosanctuary.com/index.php until I get &TOTSE3000 up and running . We are gonna be a BBS next and all the cool people will join, no more internet, telnet only. Fuck google and facebook and twitter we going underground

no more gifs, png or jpg, no more

ascii and ansi spam ONLY
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    im gonna do both at the same time
    does anyone elses screen flicker wildly when you scroll with these ansi pics

its quite the effect

Originally posted by mmQ

i was expecting it to flicker but it doesn't even flicker . I think my picture is legit causing eye damage to my retina somehow so I WIN
    these only go up to 2020 if i can release an art pack or an ezine on this site we will be famous in the underground which is the only ground that matters

https://16colo.rs/mags/2020/

Originally posted by Bombay Trap Star any1?????
Jump to Top