User Controls

What to eat to day

I'm awake, in bed, planning.

Im thinking pie and burger, donuts, Panera Bread Co bagels muffins soups and sandwiches ( a complete meal ) or Mexican ( I got some menudo yesterday from a place I haven't had before and it smelled and didn't taste too yum )
    I decided a hamburger and a pie I'll literary probably eat the whole entire pie today if it's good

what's in you're wallet
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I keep a banana cream pie in my back pocket at all times for emergency porpoises.

Sounds like a good well rounded meal to me, gont.

I think we're gonna go here: https://701eateries.com/camp-lonetree

I will get a basket and camp snack & shareable. You can decide which ones.
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    a nice fruit melange would be better for you

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Ass
    or pusssaaaay
    Originally posted by Kawkasian a nice fruit melange would be better for you

That looks good I use to make fruit parfait for breakfast I'm gonna get back into that heard
    When I was doing waterspider which is very physical work I would bring a fruit parfait and a slice of pizza and I would be looking forward moer too the parfait and those fresh berries and my chery tomatos than the pete
    \
    Not for any health reasons but it just felt better to eat a light flavorful yummy than eat a pound a rice like all the foreigners do and they are all slow as fuck while i'm zooming around them because i had myparfait and cherry tomatoes

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood exactly. Berries, yogurt and granola or what I have recently learned is called a "parfait" is a healthy and delicious snack.

With the power of my yogurt cups I can fit 3 food groups into one and eat it faster than a microwave pizza pop. Yogurt parfaits are truly a great food and I would like to experiment more with combinations

yogurt and berries and granola are all healthy. Doesn't matter how much sugar is in them. If you have a cricket and kale salad and dump sugar on it it's just as healthy as before + a bunch of sugar

sugar is just extra energy that gets you high and makes you more likely to buy their food again. Don't you know anything?!

after I eat the pete I'm DONE
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Oppie, "today" is one word.
    Originally posted by Kawkasian Oppie, "today" is one word.

he ate the middle
Jump to Top