User Controls

I'm going to a private, appointment only thrift store

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I'm so excited. My appointment is at 2pm today.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    That sounds pretty cool I bet it's not as cool as u hope tho
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    appointment only and thrift don't typically go together
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Last night we passed a thrift store while we were out of town and I wanted so badly to go and search for cool electronics from days gone by but my wife had at 5 bowls of chili (she was a judge for a chili contest) and she wanted to go home and sit on the toilet.
    Anyways, not sure if today's thrift store will have electronics but I also happen to be searching for mid-century modern stuff to put my house back to the 1960's when it was built.
    1960's but with usb ports and led lights.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    get some uranium glass, I wish I had a vase or something made out of it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Last night we passed a thrift store while we were out of town and I wanted so badly to go and search for cool electronics from days gone by but my wife had at 5 bowls of chili (she was a judge for a chili contest) and she wanted to go home and sit on the toilet.
    Anyways, not sure if today's thrift store will have electronics but I also happen to be searching for mid-century modern stuff to put my house back to the 1960's when it was built.

IMHO pay off ur house first
    Originally posted by aldra get some uranium glass, I wish I had a vase or something made out of it

Yeah, isn't that shit more of a novelty now. I dont think the uranium glass you see on the internet is the same uranium glass from the 1920's and even so that was all made into ash trays. Look I'm sorry but I need to find chandeliers okay.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I found some uranium glass in my house when I got a Geiger counter. Always wanted to take it around some American thrift stores to see what is radioactive
    Lol chandeliers? That'd be cool
    Originally posted by RIPtotse IMHO pay off ur house first

I cant do that lol
    Who do I look like? John Paysoffmortgage?
    Inventor of paying off mortgage?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I cant do that lol

I hate the mortgage word
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I found some uranium glass in my house when I got a Geiger counter. Always wanted to take it around some American thrift stores to see what is radioactive

wouldnt it be easier using UV lights,
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I cant do that lol

No, but consider being John Paysextraoneachmortgagepayment

Instead of wasting money on crap you don’t need paying down the mortgage earlier will increase equity & therefore borrowing power. Also in the long run it’ll save you tons of money on interest and shave years off the length of the mortgage. If you pay $100 extra each month towards principal, you can cut your loan term by more than 4.5 years and reduce the interest paid by more than $26,500. If you pay $200 extra a month towards principal, you can cut your loan term by more than 8 years and reduce the interest paid by more than $44,000.

Definitely makes more sense than spending $$ like it’s growing on trees in your backyard on stupid shit you really don’t need.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Paysextra also made me lol 😆
    Originally posted by Haxxor No, but consider being John Paysextraoneachmortgagepayment

Instead of wasting money on crap you don’t need paying down the mortgage earlier will increase equity & therefore borrowing power. Also in the long run it’ll save you tons of money on interest and shave years off the length of the mortgage. If you pay $100 extra each month towards principal, you can cut your loan term by more than 4.5 years and reduce the interest paid by more than $26,500. If you pay $200 extra a month towards principal, you can cut your loan term by more than 8 years and reduce the interest paid by more than $44,000.

Definitely makes more sense than spending $$ like it’s growing on trees in your backyard on stupid shit you really don’t need.

the root word of mort-gage is mort. mort means death.

mort-age.

your supposed to pay it until your well into your death age.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the root word of mort-gage is mort. mort means death.

mort-age.

your supposed to pay it until your well into your death age.

I’ve paid off two…..all I pay to live are utilities & real estate taxes …. I collect rent for one & live off that in the other. profit dear Vincent

Be smart or be in debt for life
    Originally posted by Haxxor I’ve paid off two…..all I pay to live are utilities & real estate taxes …. I collect rent for one & live off that in the other. profit dear Vincent

Be smart or be in debt for life

so, your a parasite.
    I'm so glad I live in the semi hood with a paid house
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Last night we passed a thrift store while we were out of town and I wanted so badly to go and search for cool electronics from days gone by but my wife had at 5 bowls of chili (she was a judge for a chili contest) and she wanted to go home and sit on the toilet.

vid of ur wife on the toilet
    asking for an friend
    Originally posted by toilet clogger vid of ur wife on the toilet
    asking for an friend

I'm the friend he was talking about. Post that vid and make sure you tell her NOT TO FUCKING WIPE
Jump to Top