User Controls

What are the best drugs for sex?

Kingoftoes Houston
    I know weed is good, how about MDMA and LSD and Laughing Gas?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Crack
    ketamine and rohypnol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I dunno, probably high doses of benzos but I hear ketamine works too
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    LOL
    Rofl
    Datura
    CandyRein Black Hole
    If you need drugs to make sex better then you’re not doing it right …
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by CandyRein If you need drugs to make sex better then you’re not doing it right …

not everyone is well endowed enough to have sexes with permanently in heat female negroes.
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ketamine and rohypnol

Are you serious, I thought you couldn't feel anything on Ketamine
    Originally posted by Kingoftoes Are you serious, I thought you couldn't feel anything on Ketamine

who says its for me.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Poor children
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by CandyRein Poor children

Actually, their called calfs.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by CandyRein If you need drugs to make sex better then you’re not doing it right …

#truestory
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Haxxor #truestory

I mean... you can do what you need to do to have the best sober sex imaginable... and then enhance that with a particular drug. I don't think that means "you're not doing regular sex correctly" it just means you want to take it to a new and unexperienced before level.

Perhaps akin to eating some mushies in the forest and having a nice experience. Doesn't mean you're "doing life wrong", you just want to experience something new and different with the utilization of enhancements.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Spectral??
    frala Avant garde shartist
    None
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by frala None

How do you know? Have you tried fucking on cocaine??? lol
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Like there are lots of drugs that make foreplay a lot more fun but then make climaxing much more difficult in my experience
Jump to Top