User Controls

Should I tell my Dad He's an Asshole.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    He's 80 years old and thinks he did a great job raising 4 kids.
    The fact is everyone hates him, everyone of his kids, people he's worked with basically anyone who he has ever come in contact with decides within 1 second he's an asshole.
    He lives in a world of delusion. My mom needs new teeth so last year he bought a new Camaro,Brand new.
    Fuck the bitch that can't chew her own food.
    Selfish is an understatement.
    I was physically and emotionally abused the whole time I lived at home.
    I literally got my ribs broken. HE FUCKED my half sister and then blamed her for it and my pos mother backed him up.
    So should I tell him like it is or should I let the fucking cunt die thinking he did good.
    It's not like he's on his death bed but SOOON oh SO VERY SOOON,I can taste it.
    FUCK!!
    I'm going to be 50 in a few weeks and this asshole still pisses me off.
    That's why I'm so Angry.

Post last edited by AngryOnion at 2017-03-11T23:43:13.403649+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Which minuet do they usually listen to?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Which minuet do they usually listen to?

I fixed it asshole.
    Tell him
    What good will it do?
    It's not like anyone even cares how he feels anyway.
    I don't know, its like I want him to feel what I felt and experience shit from my point of view.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by AngryOnion What good will it do?
    It's not like anyone even cares how he feels anyway.
    I don't know, its like I want him to feel what I felt and experience shit from my point of view.

Maybe just write down how you feel and tie it to a big ass rock which you hurl into his bedroom window in the middle of the night?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol it probably wouldn't matter that other dude totse2001 would tell you to love your parents so you don't have to post here. he doesnt sound like that bad about of a dad, he's better than most dads here....
    Do you realise the irony in that statement?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

> HE FUCKED my half sister

L-lewd.
    Originally posted by Sophie
    > HE FUCKED my half sister

L-lewd.

Ya I knew you would like that bit.
    He grew his own fuck puppet.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Ya I knew you would like that bit.
    He grew his own fuck puppet.

Well i mean. I sympathize with your sister and you for having to go through that. How the hell does someone even rape their daughter and get away with it especially if people know about it. How old was your sister at the time? And why didn't anyone do anything. And why the fucking fuck would your mom be ok with that? There was a girl that got molested by her step-father once, and her mom was basically cool with it. The girl ended up killing herself at the age of 12.

Well fuck, if that's the price of banging your step/half/whatever daughter and if you're willing to pay that then you should burn in Hell.
    Originally posted by Sophie Well i mean. I sympathize with your sister and you for having to go through that. How the hell does someone even rape their daughter and get away with it especially if people know about it. How old was your sister at the time? And why didn't anyone do anything. And why the fucking fuck would your mom be ok with that? There was a girl that got molested by her step-father once, and her mom was basically cool with it. The girl ended up killing herself at the age of 12.

Well fuck, if that's the price of banging your step/half/whatever daughter and if you're willing to pay that then you should burn in Hell.

I am so confused. Why are you, a pedo, upset by someone fucking a kid? Be honest, deep down you're jealous. I'm sure he got 'consent'.
    OP:

Be really really really nice to your dad. Buddy up to him and make him feel important during his last days. But, most importantly, make sure you are listed as the sole or primary beneficiary of everything he has.

Then, in his final moments, lean down and say "Hope you have fun burning forever in hell you piece of shit. No one will ever fucking miss you" or something like that.

Taa-daa! You get to say what you've always wanted to and have the added insult of betrayal as he realizes too late you will inherit everything he spent his miserable life working for :D
    Originally posted by Dargo OP:

Be really really really nice to your dad. Buddy up to him and make him feel important during his last days. But, most importantly, make sure you are listed as the sole or primary beneficiary of everything he has.

Then, in his final moments, lean down and say "Hope you have fun burning forever in hell you piece of shit. No one will ever fucking miss you" or something like that.

Taa-daa! You get to say what you've always wanted to and have the added insult of betrayal as he realizes too late you will inherit everything he spent his miserable life working for :D

YES I have thought about that angle.
    Well, from personal experience, no. My dad's not that old so I still have to deal with him for a while but about two months ago I did what you want to do and it didn't fix anything. My dad told me to kill myself so he can sleep peacefully at night and I said LOL I don't have to wait until he's asleep to kill him, I can jam one thumb threw his eye into his brain and break his neck with one hand. I kinda regret the whole thing to be honest. It didn't solve anything.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dude you should fuck his wife to get back at him.

Really though based off your post he sounds like a pretty big piece of shit. I mean you could sabotage his possessions or something if your intention is to make him miserable.

The "mature" thing to do might be to forgive him and just let him live out his life as an old man. I don't have anyone that I harbor that much resentment toward so I'm not sure what I'd do in the same spot, but I'm slightly inclined to think I'd take the sabotage route.

Dargo's idea is a good one too.
    Originally posted by RisiR Well, from personal experience, no. My dad's not that old so I still have to deal with him for a while but about two months ago I did what you want to do and it didn't fix anything. My dad told me to kill myself so he can sleep peacefully at night and I said LOL I don't have to wait until he's asleep to kill him, I can jam one thumb threw his eye into his brain and break his neck with one hand. I kinda regret the whole thing to be honest. It didn't solve anything.

Wow, even your own father wants you dead. That should tell you something bro.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    just tell him he's a swapper and let it be at that since you both suck ass
    Originally posted by Dargo Wow, even your own father wants you dead. That should tell you something bro.

He wants you dead, too. Trust me.
    Originally posted by Sophie Well i mean. I sympathize with your sister and you for having to go through that. How the hell does someone even rape their daughter and get away with it especially if people know about it. How old was your sister at the time? And why didn't anyone do anything. And why the fucking fuck would your mom be ok with that? There was a girl that got molested by her step-father once, and her mom was basically cool with it. The girl ended up killing herself at the age of 12.

The fucked thing is that people did know about it.
    Neer as I can figure he was fucking her from the age of 12 AND SHE told on him at 13.
    The solution was that she got shipped off to a BIBLE Study school in Canada. FUCKING LOL.
    When she was home on Summer break she had to pull weeds in the garden and my dad would beat her on the back with a belt if she missed any weeds.
    I cant make this shit up it happened.
Jump to Top