User Controls

hts?

TORTILLA Houston
    hello my friends. Its beeen a long time. its not often i come here. but after using the search bar it looks like u losers cant keep my name out ur fuckin mouth. so now is the time. i need 1 of u guys to roger up and fight me on video. theres a few of u in particular that i am ready to rock.

i am in japan, okinawa
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by TORTILLA hello my friends. Its beeen a long time. its not often i come here. but after using the search bar it looks like u losers cant keep my name out ur fuckin mouth. so now is the time. i need 1 of u guys to roger up and fight me on video. theres a few of u in particular that i am ready to rock.

i am in japan

I used to box, I can referee the fight and assemble a team of judges.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Ponder hill soup
    TORTILLA Houston
    also from previous

Originally posted by WellHung Ponder hill soup

hey i remember u. do u remember how u u ran from me? i asked u for ur phone # and u refused to give it to me.. i saw u on cam. absolutely pathetic individual
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    it's alright tort you know what
    it's alright tort you know what
    hts wore womens clothing and tried to rape me but he knows hes hiding.
    i smelt his women's clothing. he's got tab
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol
    you know that nigger's has got a date in time
    TORTILLA Houston
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly lanced lannys longing labia, letting her larp as a little laotian ladyboy lapdancer................................................................ if by 'fight' you mean hiking up your miniskirt and clasping your ankles while i use the head of my cock to pile-drive your transverse colon into yoghurt…sign me up

id bet 1 thing. u are less than 170 pounds. u cruise these forums cause ur an absolute loser. i feel bad for u. i feel bad for all u guys. i been looking at all these forum posts. this place is a joke. do u guys think this is ur zoklet?
    TORTILLA Houston
    im wasted. in japan. think im gunna call a japanese hooker
    TORTILLA Houston
    need hts info. i miss the lil guy. he was one of my best friend
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by TORTILLA im wasted. in japan. think im gunna call a japanese hooker

tryna sample that sushi?

Nigga go get some ramen and calm your ass down
    TORTILLA Houston
    hows SF?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by TORTILLA need hts info. i miss the lil guy. he was one of my best friend

no i wasn't. i was just someone talked to while hammered at 4am. you suck and your presence here has made it like 10x more likely i'm going to stop posting for the foreseeable future.

Originally posted by TORTILLA im wasted. in japan. think im gunna call a japanese hooker

it'll probably be hard to find one as a foreigner. my understanding is some businesses have a 'no foreigners allowed' policy, and the seedier the business the more likely they are to have one. plus you run the risk of pissing off bad dudes if you run up against the language barrier. just find a sweet japanese girl and date her like normal, pump out a haafu together, and let lanny teach it to code.
    He can find a girlfriend that you know.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by mashlehash He can find a girlfriend that you know.

I mean, yeah, probably. Mazel tov if they hit it off.
    purple peppers
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Faggot
Jump to Top