User Controls

World Wide Battle Royal

If every person on the planet started a racial battle royal where it was just a bare knuckle to the death brawl who would win? It would be Whites (including all the dirty whites in the EU) vs Latinas/Hispanics vs Blacks vs Asians (middle eastern cucks too) .. If you want too add who youd think would win if weapons were allowed you could also chime that in.

If weapons we allowed whites would win i feel hands down , we would have a tactical advantage with their various locations. Have North America , Australia, and EU i think we'd be able to do a nice pinch attack on the asian countries who will be our main threat.

If its a bare knuckle brawl i think asians would win. Their pure mass i think would make them win; people forget places like India/Iran/Pakistan are Asian. Typically people think of blacks have the strongest bodies , but with all the ones that are just deathly Ill their numbers they are the 2nd smallest. Hispancis has the least amount of people, making them most likely to fall fast.

Post last edited by paradoxspace at 2017-03-11T22:02:49.457126+00:00

Post last edited by paradoxspace at 2017-03-11T22:07:23.450806+00:00
    Whites. We already dominated most of the world once, we can do it again
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by reject Whites. We already dominated most of the world once, we can do it again

Generally whites were always superior in weaponry and tactics throughout history. If it was including weapons/military i think whites would hands down win due too most white countries having a lot better training/weapons than most other countries. Bare knuckle or with just hand weapons im not so sure. We have WAYYYY to many cucks in North America/EU compared to the Average Hispanic/Asian/Black
    Nobody loves a brawl like white people tho. We might have a lot of cucks, but we also have a lot of rednecks, chavs, skinheads, drunks and general degenerates who love nothing more than a good fight on a friday night
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The jediS
    Originally posted by reject Nobody loves a brawl like white people tho. We might have a lot of cucks, but we also have a lot of rednecks, chavs, skinheads, drunks and general degenerates who love nothing more than a good fight on a friday night

I guess we got Russians as well. Russians dont fuck around
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Oh yea I forgot about the Russians and eastern Europeans.

It's the day soccer hooligans have been training their whole lives for
Jump to Top