User Controls

Good Scams to do in 2025

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks I'd like to see a compilation of new ideas that people are are scamming with so that we can better learn how to avoid being scammed.

SBTLaurien got really good at 1 idea he briefly talked around to me and then disappeared or was captured. He was gonna be really really successful or really really unsuccessful, and just like how many licks it take to get to the center of this lollipop u gotta post some good ideas if u got any

thanks
    Bradley Black Hole
    take a penny leave a penny jars allow u take as many pennies as u want and sometimes rich people leave nickles and shit, one time i got 17 cents
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bradley take a penny leave a penny jars allow u take as many pennies as u want and sometimes rich people leave nickles and shit, one time i got 17 cents

You should follow me around, I leave my change all over the place and I don't even get my quarter back from the cart at Aldi's
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I was thinking the other day about stealing power and selling it back to the grid, like setting up solar to sell the excess power back to the power company except you steal power from an industrial complex or somewhere that'd be unlikely to notice and pipe it to your solar circuit

wouldn't be a huge amount of profit but it'd be constant and like zero work
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top