User Controls

Low Riders

Weekend nights in the summertime I see all of them lined up on Valencia or one of those streets in the mission. Your parents knew how to build proper rides. hydraulics that didn't break down.

I usually take my DSLR and take photos.. try to look for hispanic honeys to stand in front of them. might post some, somedays.

to bad you don't see muscle cars with lift kits by the white boys of yesteryear.. at least not in the bay area anymore. What happen to you fremont boys?

Shut up, I wasn't talking to you.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Shut up, I wasn't talking to you.

It's cute when you respond to the voices in your head out loud (n_n")
    Originally posted by Dargo It's cute when you respond to the voices in your head out loud (n_n")

Shut up you dirty Chili eat'n mick
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    They aren't really feasible in my neck of the woods. Why are they always associated with a bikini clad Latino chick anyway? Yo yo vato cars and bitches get laid get paid ese you know what it is playa I'm bout dat life though sheeeeeit
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why's she holding her arms like that? You think she has a weird belly button?
    zill the zaat
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I bet she has a fucking super weird belly button.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Other end of the spectrum of White kids and their cars

These mini's should go back into style.. oh and dig the scoop.

I rolled one like this once. My ribs still hurt from time to time.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 These mini's should go back into style.. oh and dig the scoop.

Cute girl, i like the way she is dressed as well.
    Originally posted by Sophie Cute girl, i like the way she is dressed as well.

I concur with Dr Concur! Rodger Wilco, Out!
    What's that golden brown car?
    i likethe song low ridagh
    Originally posted by RisiR What's that golden brown car?

73 Pontiac Firebird. rolled on at 100mph.. not proud of it. it was painful. and I angered my friend who owned the car and was in it with me, sleeping off a few beers. :(
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I concur with Dr Concur! Rodger Wilco, Out!

Roger Wilco and the Xenon babes. That guy is a stud. Always has been.
    is zilll the zat awake?
Jump to Top