User Controls

Please follow my lead.

Bradley Black Hole
    When it asks me what Race I am on forms and says "White" I write Other and fill in Caucasian. If it says European or some shit I write Other and fill in White.

When asked to self identity I write "Pure White" as an homage to our late member Pure White Panda, a piece of shit (Name was literally PWP, pronounced Poup, like Soup with a P) close to my heart forever.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you should write NASCAR
    Bradley Black Hole
    No. I've been doing this for almost two generations and am not changing it up cuz some guy on the internet told me to.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    The one that really slices my bannanas is when they ask what ethnicity and there is no option foe english only british...I then I have to cross everything out and write in capitals ENGLISh.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    I use to put mixed race on the kids school forms. We're a mix of different Europeans.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I put in "Alien".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by jerryb I use to put mixed race on the kids school forms. We're a mix of different Europeans.

Me too! I'm Swedish and German.

HEIL!

Sorry, I have tourettes fuys
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I put in "Alien".

Legal, illegal or outerspace type?
    Originally posted by jerryb Legal, illegal or outerspace type?

Outerspace.
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley No. I've been doing this for almost two generations and am not changing it up cuz some guy on the internet told me to.

I agree with him, you should write NASCAR...now that's 2 people on the internet telling you too..

What now bitch?
    Write in OTHER:

"Outer Space Alien From A Distant Planet Far Far Away"
    Bradley Black Hole
    Is it okay for dudes to become jedi? I am already circumsized
    Originally posted by Bradley Is it okay for dudes to become jedi? I am already circumsized

If you've already been peeled, you can never become a Jew.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Please follow my load
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm gonna circumsize myself again to be cool with the jedis
    Originally posted by Bradley I'm gonna circumsize myself again to be cool with the jedis

A Rabbi has to do it and then kiss it for it to be legit.
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    If you let him use it to make a burrito you get 3 mortal sins for FREE!!!
    Bradley Black Hole
    i should call the local synagogue and say i wananw get my son circumsized when he's 8 days old and then just show up myself

When circumcision is being performed on a baby boy, some religious leaders, or also known as Mohels, will participate in the practice know as "Metzitzah B'peh," or also known as MBP.

MBP is when the Mohel will use his mouth to suck the blood from the infant's penis after he cuts off the foreskin.
    Remember folks, just suck, if you tongue lash that cock it's abuse.
Jump to Top