User Controls

Calling the cops is a white privilege and inherently racist.

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks it's wrong, black people many times can't call 911 cuz of warrants or fear they will get killed despite being unarmed.

White people don't have this fear. So it stands to reason that calling 911 is a racist thing to do even on other white people.
    calling 911 is for fags
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley Folks it's wrong, black people many times can't call 911 cuz of warrants or fear they will get killed despite being unarmed.

White people don't have this fear. So it stands to reason that calling 911 is a racist thing to do even on other white people.

Blacks having all the warrants is racist too...they should let some white folks have a few.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Truth is more whites are shot by cops every year and it's racist as hell we never get any riots and free shoes from it.

I want my free shoes and 60" flat screen you racist bastards!
    Bradley Black Hole
    how come washington redskins portray natives as a violent mob but the minnesota viking have a blonde, blue eyed european with a spear in his hand and we have to say okay
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Only whites can be racist. Only about 15% of the world but we mean and powerful. South African whites raped and butchered because racist.
    Bradley Black Hole
    if I was gonna bukkake anyone I would want it to be a very dark skinned person for the contrast, creampies same.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    i agree
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    If calling 911 is a privilege, than you're damn right i'm gunna USE IT!

Lmao just kidding guys I prefer killing burglars myself
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Lmao just kidding guys I prefer killing burglars myself

After they've anally raped you...amirite?
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by Kawkasian After they've anally raped you…amirite?

I'm the one who will be doing the raping.

I WILL DEFEND DIS CASTLE WIF MY COCK
    Bradley Black Hole
    is it snitching if an old lady calls 911 cuz ur burglarizing her home?
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Black people are only allowed phones when they rob them from the apple store.

I think its racist towards white people that robberys are a black people thing.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    I got into a fist fight with my ex once, she picked up the phone and dialed 911 without pressing call so I grabbed the phone out of hand, ripped the battery out and fucking destroyed it and her

Another time I was tripping on benzos and my dad said if I don't calm down he will call the police and showed me the 911 on the phone but I took it as he already called them so I started violently attacking him and his girlfriend

they ran away, never called the police and they were actually called by a neighbor because I was screaming I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU FUCK YOU!!!!! after the cops let me go I was still high and tripping from benzos, I somehow stole a vehicle or forced someone at the threat of violence to drive me to a house, i have no idea how I got there

I somehow knew my dad was out of town at his parents house trying to avoid me because I was binging on drugs and kept trying to fight him. They were having a big family gathering and I showed up and started pushing my dad trying to swing at him and get him to fight, there were church people there and stuff

I was like OH YEAH YOU DIDn'T CALL THE COPS ON ME SURE FUCKING THING YOU FUCKING LYING PIECE OF SHIT I DON'T CARE WHERE YOU HIDE I'M GONNA KNOCK YOU THE FUCK OUT

eventually I left and figured out it wasn't him that called the cops

Idk I just fucking lose it when someone calls the cops especially on me I will either destroy the phone before they can or just attack them non stop if I know police are involved because I turn it on them that they have to report me assaulting them which a few people in my life probably could have done, i'm surprised I never got in trouble, I really was a violent psycho fucking retard back then

i forgot what the point of this story was
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    posts like taht are what keep me coming back, thanks for the share, I can relate a lot to it, I have broken multiple phones at the threat of police from both family and women i'm in a relationship with.
    Originally posted by Bradley is it snitching if an old lady calls 911 cuz ur burglarizing her home?

Is it snitching on yourself if you're dumb enough not to incapacitate the old bitch before she gets to the phone?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bradley is it snitching if an old lady calls 911 cuz ur burglarizing her home?

According to black people yes
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    put down the phone and open fire
    Back in the old days a burglar could simply snip the phone line before entering the premises...cell phones put an end to that making the burglar's job more difficult.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    cellular jammers are pretty cheap
Jump to Top