User Controls

Shuttle Cocking, the next gay trend you haven't heard of.

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks it's taking miami by storm.

You line up your asshole with another person (Typically male) and you force your excrement into them.

I've seen seven people doing this so far, (one person was in a group of 3 novices, and assiting them)

They're doung this behind the bushes, they're doing this in parked cars, it smells like shit, but no one can stop them. It's taking over the ails and smells awful. You see the shuttlers.

I was gonna take photos but when they saw me they thought I was into that kinda thing and I had to exit rapidly or feel my bowels alternatively left empty or filled.

Is this affecting your community? Its worse than opiates here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    The sphincter doesn't work like that...it's just going to smear over the asscrack and butt cheeks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Not if you eat a lot of fiber, I guess. YOu already smell like shit smeared on your back, you should report back after trying it with your heterosexual boyfriend with a dick. You're the exact target audience, who knows, you might be able to get hard again.
    Originally posted by Bradley Not if you eat a lot of fiber, I guess. YOu already smell like shit smeared on your back, you should report back after trying it with your heterosexual boyfriend with a dick. You're the exact target audience, who knows, you might be able to get hard again.

Fiber still doesn't open up the sphincter except when shitting through it...not having someone else shitting on it. There simply isn't enough pressure to force it into another anus....if this was possible you'd never be able to go swim...as your bowels would quickly fill with water.

Another fake Miami story.
    doing tug of war by pulling a double ended dildo with spinchters,
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kawkasian Fiber still doesn't open up the sphincter except when shitting through it…not having someone else shitting on it. There simply isn't enough pressure to force it into another anus….if this was possible you'd never be able to go swim…as your bowels would quickly fill with water.

Another fake Miami story.

IT helps to have one of these bad boys in the back seat.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny doing tug of war by pulling a double ended dildo with spinchters,

i ripped a man's peter off playing tug of war under the jungle gym as a young man.
    Originally posted by Bradley

IT helps to have one of these bad boys in the back seat.

It's never good when your willy is so small your balls hang lower.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kawkasian The sphincter doesn't work like that…it's just going to smear over the asscrack and butt cheeks.

They allow you to shit on and around the b-hole then use an object to cram the shit in there. It's all very HOLESOME. If you grind enough in there it can sometimes come out other orifii like a playdoh spaghetti maker.

Originally posted by mmQ

That looks very satisfying.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kawkasian That looks very satisfying.

It IS very satisfying. U no had Play-Doh spaghetti factory as a wee lad?
    Originally posted by mmQ It IS very satisfying. U no had Play-Doh spaghetti factory as a wee lad?

No, my family was dirt poor so we had mud that we could squeeze through our fingers and say things like "It looks like shit doesn't it!"
    Originally posted by Bradley i ripped a man's peter off playing tug of war under the jungle gym as a young man.

did you pull it off with your ass..
    Originally posted by Kawkasian That looks very satisfying.

real man looks at meat grinder.
    Bradley Black Hole
    guys 1 person gets gaped u know what gaping is right? Google it if you don't and while 1 person is gaped they other person shuttles his dock up to him and they push it from 1 to the gaper in 1 shitty motion

I went back and got tips and it was it was pretty 1, 2, 3 cuz i really had to shit. You dont even need to wipe, they covered that too.
    Originally posted by Bradley guys 1 person gets gaped u know what gaping is right? Google it if you don't and while 1 person is gaped they other person shuttles his dock up to him and they push it from 1 to the gaper in 1 shitty motion

I went back and got tips and it was it was pretty 1, 2, 3 cuz i really had to shit. You dont even need to wipe, they covered that too.

Sounds like a lot of work for little reward.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I need a tomboy goth girl who will let me do this in her mouth
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I watched a video of them making shuttlecocks in India or some shit the other day, it was pretty cool
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RIPtotse I watched a video of them making shuttlecocks in India or some shit the other day, it was pretty cool

I must have accidentally purchased these Indian-made shuttlecocks during my brief badminton phases as they always seem to fall apart or bend all stupid within my first few uses of them. Next time I will remember to buy AMERICAN S-COCKS.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kawkasian The sphincter doesn't work like that…it's just going to smear over the asscrack and butt cheeks.

That's what the funnel is for.
Jump to Top