User Controls

the most woke 10 year old in teh wolrd

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Hey look its Lanny.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    little pinko PoS
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just spilled cringes all over my living room.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    He should move to Venezuela.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie He should move to Venezuela.

You should move into my apartment so my rent and utilities are cut in half. Thanks.
    Originally posted by mmQ You should move into my apartment so my rent and utilities are cut in half. Thanks.

So you can mock my Dutch accent all day, i think not good sir. WEAVIN WOOVEN!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    looks like we gotta bunch of fat kids in this thread
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie So you can mock my Dutch accent all day, i think not good sir. WEAVIN WOOVEN!

I mock out of jealousy and intrigue. :)
    Originally posted by mmQ I mock out of jealousy and intrigue. :)

Why would you want to have a Dutch accent. Are you trying to set me up bro (-_-") Don't patronize me bro.

Also, Dutch Jesus cries when you mock me.
    I lol'd at Erdogan calling the Dutch the last Nazis or whatever it was he called you
    Originally posted by reject I lol'd at Erdogan calling the Dutch the last Nazis or whatever it was he called you

Lol Erdogan is an idiot. The Dutch and the Turks have enjoyed lucrative trade between our two countries for the last 400 years.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie Why would you want to have a Dutch accent. Are you trying to set me up bro (-_-") Don't patronize me bro.

Also, Dutch Jesus cries when you mock me.

Dutch Jesus is a little bitch.

It's just one of those languages that's easy to mock. I do the same with thing with British accents to the extreme.
    Originally posted by Sophie Lol Erdogan is an idiot. The Dutch and the Turks have enjoyed lucrative trade between our two countries for the last 400 years.

Lucrative heroin trade
    Originally posted by mmQ Dutch Jesus is a little bitch.

It's just one of those languages that's easy to mock. I do the same with thing with British accents to the extreme.

You know, you're a fucking redneck dishwasher typa nigga', the type that's easy to mock as well but hey i got the decency to not do it without cause you fucking faggot.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie You know, you're a fucking redneck dishwasher typa nigga', the type that's easy to mock as well but hey i got the decency to not do it without cause you fucking faggot.

Daaaang m8 I didn't realize it offended you, it was just light hearted fun. Feel free to come mock me in TC tonight if it will help you feel better.
    Originally posted by mmQ Daaaang m8 I didn't realize it offended you, it was just light hearted fun. Feel free to come mock me in TC tonight if it will help you feel better.

No thanks, fuck all you people. But we're still friends, because intent is important.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Mocking an accent wouldn't be my style of malice. That'd be like making fun of someone for having different hair than I do.
    Hahaha. Sophie you have a thick accent? I wanna hear it.
Jump to Top