User Controls

Sonic The Hedgehog

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Wtf 😂
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    very disorienting A+
    CandyRein Black Hole
    This nigga crazy 😂

Why just why 😂😭
    মোঃ বাবু মিয়া
    605 friends • 1 mutual
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Sonic Adventure 2 Battle was the peak of the series. The 2D platforming games sucked, the transition to 3D sucked, sonic heroes sucked.

You know why????

It's all because the team that made THIS that made sonic adventure 1 for dreamcast, chao garden and NiGHTS INTO DREAMS left the SONIC TEAM after Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

I don't know where they went, but they struck gold and let it slip from their hands with that team. I grew up in the 90s and grew up with genesis sonic and he doesn't hold a fucking CANDLE to sonic adventure series.

Originally posted by Ghost I have had an interest in this ever since I learned about the "A-Life" division at Sonic Team that was part of several games I grew up playing. Emergent random behaviors, I mostly play dwarf fortress and minecraft because they are the best video game random generators out there, I am not so much into linear games because eventually it feels like i've seen everything.
    https://nights.fandom.com/wiki/Nightopian#Artificial-life_(A-life)

I mean come on HE BLOWS UP THE FUCKING MOON
    You Need To Talk To Children.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
Jump to Top