User Controls

Persons with disabilities can get free handjobs and their house cleaned. Details.

Bradley Black Hole
    So if you can't see good thery can send someone to come and clean your house and take you grocery shopping and stop by your boys house and you can make them turn up with you, my friend got one and he said this old lady drives him everywhere in the state vehicle while he making money and she just watches and shit cuz I guess, he calls her grandma

n him and grandma P just roll around all day and the state pays the gas money if he goes to one doctor appointment or gets some shoes or something and he just be out here slangin that weight with both eyees closed

so i was in the backseat u know what i mean and this old lady is only lik 55 and he's like 40 lol he kinda reminds me of the white rapper from trailer park boys except blind

n i told him im not that blind he said he isn't either

so yeah i'm thinkin about applying for that shit and try to get a sad lonely person to manipulate into loving me and getting fucked in the ass while the government pays us to drive around living life.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Lots of benefits you probably not aware off, states offer stuff like free fishing license. The way people here do is hook up with others that been playing the system for a long time to learn these things.
    these poor fools are going to be in real shock once the USD lost its reserve status.

35 trillion dollars of debt and counting are waiting for them at the end of the tunnel.
    Bradley Black Hole
    They are gonna call me back when a black female is available, I asked them if they ever seen the movie Juwannaman with the transgender black female bagsketball player, and told them I wanted one like that. Strong, you know.
Jump to Top