User Controls

Pay Day 3

RandyCain Yung Blood
    They call me Rampagin' Randy and I'm going balls deep in your momma's safety deposit box baby.
    I'll be practicing online for irl nigga life.
    Imma rob people like my orphaned loser daughter Candyrein.
    Who's down to get paid?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    i heard about this game
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I was at Culver’s with my man while y’all was rage thread makin 💓

Sorry you hate your ugly partners and can’t stop thinking of me💓
    RandyCain Yung Blood
    Us men are talking about video games.

Get your stupid ass back in the box.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Is this thread about the candy bar? I cba to read above.
    RandyCain Yung Blood
    Originally posted by maddie Is this thread about the candy bar? I cba to read above.

If you like chocolate nuts do I got something for you.
    and then I see on steam **** is playing PAYDAY 3 lol okay and I get blamed for all the alts around here SHEEESH
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Meikai

you'd think they'd at least know how to run a multiplayer service, payday 2 has been going for like 10+ years
    classic fleekazoid
    the schizophrenic zoomer editing was real hard for me to follow

I feel old
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I asked my buddy about Payday3 because of the mixed reviews and he said that it is worth it but to keep in mind it might not be really good for another year while they work out the bugs and finish polishing it.

So I downloaded it with the idea that if I didn't like it I would return it.
    Let me start by saying that I did not play Payday 1 or Payday 2.

The game is pretty good tbh.
    I like it and would love to rob banks with Aldra for sure.
    Half my money was deducted for killing all the civilians but I thought that's what I was suppose to do.
    It was good fun taking loads of hostages and then shooting all the women one by one.
    There were a lot of cops too.
    I killed all the cops as well.

I can already see some of the shittier parts of the game peering around corners like the lobby sucked balls and there didn't appear to be in game voice chat. And the objectives were kind of confusing but that might have been because I never played before.

I'd be pissed if I spent $40 on this game and they never release any updates or patches but I don't see that happening.
    your face when data miners find all the DLC in the files

Originally posted by aldra the schizophrenic zoomer editing was real hard for me to follow

I feel old

ive only seen his fallout video and I have determined its the peak of his work
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I asked my buddy about Payday3 because of the mixed reviews and he said that it is worth it but to keep in mind it might not be really good for another year while they work out the bugs and finish polishing it.

So I downloaded it with the idea that if I didn't like it I would return it.
    Let me start by saying that I did not play Payday 1 or Payday 2.

The game is pretty good tbh.
    I like it and would love to rob banks with Aldra for sure.
    Half my money was deducted for killing all the civilians but I thought that's what I was suppose to do.
    It was good fun taking loads of hostages and then shooting all the women one by one.
    There were a lot of cops too.
    I killed all the cops as well.

I can already see some of the shittier parts of the game peering around corners like the lobby sucked balls and there didn't appear to be in game voice chat. And the objectives were kind of confusing but that might have been because I never played before.

I'd be pissed if I spent $40 on this game and they never release any updates or patches but I don't see that happening.

ping would probably make it real hard to play but I'll give it a try when it goes on sale

I played a lot of payday 2 back in the day, was pretty good
    RandyCain Yung Blood
    Originally posted by aldra ping would probably make it real hard to play but I'll give it a try when it goes on sale

I played a lot of payday 2 back in the day, was pretty good

Let's play Payday 2 then you poor fuck
    When I was learning to manufacture industrial grade amphetamines I was digesting every known piece of material on the internet in 2012 related to drug cooking

it was weird because every video game at the time was trying to be like breaking bad and have a meth cook part like in GTA V

I know it's a video game but what a joke of an attempt to fake cook meth. Those are common household chemicals. A JOKE I SAY I JOKE I KNOW ITS A SHOOTY ROOTY GAME BUT COME ON MAN I FEEL LIKE THERE COULD BE MORE DEPTH THERE OR SOMETHING BESIDES "LOL POUR THE ACID IN THE CAT LITTER NICE ITS A BLUE BATCH BOYS CLEAR LIKE HESIENBERG SAY MY NAME"
    Originally posted by RandyCain Let's play Payday 2 then you poor fuck

i'm online

hypixel.net/playdate2MC

CandyRein Black Hole

:)
    RandyCain Yung Blood
    kill yourself you fuck.
    Originally posted by RandyCain kill yourself you fuck.

u mad?
Jump to Top