User Controls

Can someone explain this for me?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Why is it on tiktok some girl yesterday looked teen exactly my type and ukrainian aybe 15 waved at me or sent me a wave and i cant wave back or rpely to her despite her initiating contct with me? just because he didnt make me a follower she freaking waved at me guys. fuys.
    Originally posted by Wariat Why is it on tiktok some girl yesterday looked teen exactly my type and ukrainian aybe 15 waved at me or sent me a wave and i cant wave back or rpely to her despite her initiating contct with me? just because he didnt make me a follower she freaking waved at me guys. fuys.

Don't be a pussy. Nuff said.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    "Hey [Friend's Name], it sounds like TikTok's privacy settings might be at play here. Sometimes, users can control who can interact with them or send messages based on their privacy settings. It's possible that the girl you mentioned has restricted her account to only allow interactions with people she follows. So, even though she waved at you, you might not be able to respond unless she follows you back. It's a feature to enhance user privacy and control over their interactions. Maybe check your privacy settings or try to reach out in a comment if you're interested in connecting. Hope that helps clarify things a bit!"
    Originally posted by totse2118 try to reach out in a comment if you're interested in connecting

“u waved at me but didnt let me wave back why is that why did u do that. star trek? so that why I had to comment here insted can u tell me why 15 year old or 16 yr ukrainian girls in lodz are such whores but wont let me fuck them. imagine a 15 year old licking my 38 yr ass hole lol comm on in the dick with th 15 yr old ass. imagin that fuys. star trek? fuys?”

*block*

“fuys why these 15 yr old whore in lodz wont fuck me”
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    i would suggest just saying "hey qt.314 follow me back bb"
Jump to Top