User Controls

Do you think women can fathom heavy ass weight?

eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    You know like, if we go to the gym, and put 300lbs on the bar and attempt to press it, whether we are successful or not, we can fathom the load.

I feel like unless you are large marge or a lifting-oriented sports female, everything over 45lbs feels the same.

I mean, even though there are lifts I'd never be able to get close too, I can mentally simulate the weight of loading 500lbs on a bar and what it would feel like on the shoulders.

I apply this to more than just weight though, as most women can't fathom even emotion outside of themselves. Or, perhaps most do, they just don't give a hoot about anything outside themselves.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    you hAve clearly never been head crushed by a muscular mommy thighs that carcks your skull like a watermelon #thinspo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    i bet u fathom a heavy load in your ass
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    You just said there's weights you can't get close to but you can simulate their weight and what that would feel like. Why do you think women can't do the same? Why do you think they don't attempt to lift things like cars?
    Women carry breasts and a lot of them are heavy what do you know about that keenan. And also women create life instead of just corrupting it so I reject you're hypothesis
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by totse2118 you hAve clearly never been head crushed by a muscular mommy thighs that carcks your skull like a watermelon #thinspo

I have moved around mountainous weight in the bedroom little dude

Originally posted by Kafka You just said there's weights you can't get close to but you can simulate their weight and what that would feel like. Why do you think women can't do the same? Why do you think they don't attempt to lift things like cars?

No, they don't attempt to lift things like cars unless babys are under them, and that isn't often. I, however, try to lift a car almost every time I am around one.

You know what I mean. If they cannot move a 50lb dumbbell, all things above that is in a similar category. I've seen 200 and 300lb dumbbells being used in bodybuilding videos and the like that I wouldn't be able to casually use, but could definitely move around. To chicks if they'll never know what its like to hold 50lbs, then they can't even imagine what its like to hold 200lbs. Feel me? Similar to how most of them are sociopaths and will never feel love.
    have you observed female gorilla in the wild.
    This just seems like a dumb and pointless line of thought. I think weight lifting is maybe more relevant for you because you apparently care about lifting weights. Women maybe care less about things like that, in general. Doesn’t mean they can’t think “hey that looks pretty heavy”. What does that even mean, can they fathom it? Can you fathom being emotionally available, showing vulnerability, or having a maternal instinct?
    Originally posted by Fox This just seems like a dumb and pointless line of thought. I think weight lifting is maybe more relevant for you because you apparently care about lifting weights. Women maybe care less about things like that, in general. Doesn’t mean they can’t think “hey that looks pretty heavy”. What does that even mean, can they fathom it? Can you fathom being emotionally available, showing vulnerability, or having a maternal instinct?

we all know as a matter of factly that human females cant estimate distance and volume.
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Fox This just seems like a dumb and pointless line of thought. I think weight lifting is maybe more relevant for you because you apparently care about lifting weights. Women maybe care less about things like that, in general. Doesn’t mean they can’t think “hey that looks pretty heavy”. What does that even mean, can they fathom it? Can you fathom being emotionally available, showing vulnerability, or having a maternal instinct?

I suppose we should be thinking more along the line about what is relevant to women. Oh wait, that consists of what can be stuffed in their holes, their status, and how much money they have to spend. Oh I am more emotionally available than all of the ho's you've probably come across. I have several PRs in vulnerability.

You might be more female yourself, as "hey that looks pretty heavy oh well, bye" is about as far as your brain goes. I go "Hey, that looks exactly X amount of heavy, I can probably transport it with my human body 250ft before exhaustion sets in".

as VV stated, this goes along with their inability to geo-locate themselves with their personal GPS brain, and why they dump liquids in cups of all sizes without a second thought.
    So this isnt really about weight lifting, it’s that you’re some kind of incel that just hates women?
    I lift too bruh. But I don’t really think about how lifting weights factors into the male/female dynamic like I said it’s a totally pointless line of thought imo
    Originally posted by eBagger Oh wait, that consists of what can be stuffed in their holes, their status, and how much money they have to spend.

Also, isn’t this exactly how men think lol? Sex, status, and money yeah that’s the top 3. Probably in that order
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what is this even about

if something is heavy enough that you can't move it at all you're not going to be able to feel and estimate the weight; doesn't matter whether it's one tonne or ten tonnes

I guess women typically aren't as strong so their average threshold would be lower but outside of that I have no idea what you're talking about
    Just jacked off, bump
    Originally posted by aldra what is this even about

if something is heavy enough that you can't move it at all you're not going to be able to feel and estimate the weight; doesn't matter whether it's one tonne or ten tonnes

I guess women typically aren't as strong so their average threshold would be lower but outside of that I have no idea what you're talking about

you never seen women overload something until they fail and then wonder why the poor trolley/cart/desk/stool fail ?
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny we all know as a matter of factly that human females cant estimate distance and volume.

Just bcus your dick pic got rejected
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you never seen women overload something until they fail and then wonder why the poor trolley/cart/desk/stool fail ?

yeah but I also saw an Indian guy overload his push trolley (like old people use) so much that the wheel popped off so WHAT DO
    Originally posted by Kafka Just bcus your dick pic got rejected

no, she thought my penis would fit her vagina.

i told her no, shes too big and i was so small but she insisted i do it anyway.

she found out the hard way.
    Originally posted by aldra yeah but I also saw an Indian guy overload his push trolley (like old people use) so much that the wheel popped off so WHAT DO

dalits are not human.

their mental capacity is far, far below us.
Jump to Top