User Controls

Why Michael Meyers and Sudo are a group of bad Muslims who Allah will smite.

Bradley Black Hole
    Both refused to submit allegiance to the caliphate run by Abu Baghdadi.

Neither have made any supportive journey to back up their jihadi brothers fighting for the liberation of Palestine.

MM does not pray five times a day or fast during Ramadan.

Why not, guys? Allah wants to know.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    allah the smiter
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    They're westernized now....they like the good easy life too much to go back to shitting in the street and having to pray 6 times a day.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    bump michael meyers ur going to fucking hell
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    At this point anyone who doesn't support the Palestinians I feel kinda deserves to burn in the fires long and slow.

I'll be in Valhalla laughing at them.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Idk man the jooz got all the money tho

Honestly I think it's all retarded starting with ww1
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Idk man the jooz got all the money tho

Honestly I think it's all retarded starting with ww1

It really is. I'm continually astonished at the ability of ordinary people to believe what they are told instead of what they see.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Isreal has been set up like this for a reason why else would we put them right there where everyone wants to kill them. Greenland is pretty open and I'm 90% sure the Palestinians wouldn't give a shit if Isreal was there.

The location was chosen for a reason and Isreal will play a large part in the NWO where a fake alien invasion happens and we all go under one govt. I'm not convinced this one world govt won't be basically Isreal.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Isreal has been set up like this for a reason why else would we put them right there where everyone wants to kill them. Greenland is pretty open and I'm 90% sure the Palestinians wouldn't give a shit if Isreal was there.

The location was chosen for a reason and Isreal will play a large part in the NWO where a fake alien invasion happens and we all go under one govt. I'm not convinced this one world govt won't be basically Isreal.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18298820/#q18302615
Jump to Top