User Controls

EDTA - Ethylene Diamine Tetra-Acetic Acid

eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    I got a bottle of this after Covid was about to do me in. I asked my doctor about them, and she isn't familiar with chelation or like, this shit where you clean your bloodstream I read up on it a while back, but I wonder if it would be beneficial. She did recognize it as the substance used at the bottom of tubes to help prevent clotting when transporting blood. She was just like "Yeah you can maybe return it" but I mean, I dunno seems like something legit to have.

Anybody have any experience or knowledge of this substance?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Yes I smoke that shit regularly. It's wonderful if you put it into a cigarette tip and let it dry then puff on it as you would a joint , hodling it in for 4-6 seconds. It gets my blood really unclotted and feels super good when I'm doing a long night study sess with the boys.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley Yes I smoke that shit regularly. It's wonderful if you put it into a cigarette tip and let it dry then puff on it as you would a joint , hodling it in for 4-6 seconds. It gets my blood really unclotted and feels super good when I'm doing a long night study sess with the boys.

Really
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya i hate when my body get to clotty
Jump to Top