User Controls

I've been told God will punish me

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Because I'm not supporting Hamas/Palestine, apparently. Why would I support people who are responsible for the deaths of other people's loved ones? Now hundreds of civilians are dead on both sides because a few power-hungry morons wanted to be in power and decided to wage war against a country that is far superior to them in literally every way. Well guys, see y'all in Hell, I'll be the muzzie burning next to y'all.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    when you keep people in an open-air prison and poke them with sticks for almost a century you can't really act surprised when they chimp out
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    They can chimp out all they want, but expecting me to support them while they have caused more suffering in the world is ludicrous.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers They can chimp out all they want, but expecting me to support them while they have caused more suffering in the world is ludicrous.

you think they should just take it indefinitely? they should be the only ones to suffer?
    I mean fair enough, if you're not a participant it's not something you should feel obligated to get involved with.

I'm specifically talking about the moral judgment that they're 'causing suffering' when they live in a cage where the average age is 18, less than 1% make it to 40, settlers constantly encroach on and steal their homes and they have no viable path to full citizenship in israel OR a state of their own.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://www.tiktok.com/@de_glorious_mind/video/7282753120344608006?_r=1&_t=8gUeq8irico
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Disappointed in you cuh open your mind cuh
    If I had to live under the conditions they’ve had to for generations, I’d start blowing shit up too. Luckily we live in a peaceful nation that outsources war to OTHER places so we can sit here and make value judgements over other people’s lives on the other side of the world…
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    its true. gas the kikes
    Originally posted by aldra you think they should just take it indefinitely? they should be the only ones to suffer?

Originally posted by aldra you think they should just take it indefinitely? they should be the only ones to suffer?

I think there’s other ways of dealing with it as opposed to waging a war that can and will destroy you.
    Originally posted by eBagger Disappointed in you cuh open your mind cuh

Being an NPC would mean I support Palestine, since I’m a muzzie.
    Originally posted by Fox If I had to live under the conditions they’ve had to for generations, I’d start blowing shit up too. Luckily we live in a peaceful nation that outsources war to OTHER places so we can sit here and make value judgements over other people’s lives on the other side of the world…

Except they tried to fight back in the past and they got their asses handed to them by their lil Jew cousins, despite forming a coalition made up of different countries. We helped them as well, we took out 5 Israeli fighter jets without taking any losses ourselves. But the people have short memories because they’re racist to us. More reason not to support Arabs.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Except they tried to fight back in the past and they got their asses handed to them by their lil Jew cousins, despite forming a coalition made up of different countries. We helped them as well, we took out 5 Israeli fighter jets without taking any losses ourselves. But the people have short memories because they’re racist to us. More reason not to support Arabs.

Who’s we? America took out Israeli fighter jets? When tf was that.

Also I don’t really understand your reasoning. They tried to fight back in the past (I’m assuming you’re talking about the 1948 conflict), so that justifies putting them all in a cage for 75 years? Like they’re not allowed to ever have a path to citizenship in their own land?

What’s your solution to their plight that doesn’t involve violence?
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Being an NPC would mean I support Palestine, since I’m a muzzie.

This is true. I certainly hope you don't taste the disgrace of everlasting hellfire for such radical beliefs.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Muslims and jedis are killing each other.....? Oh noes!! That sounds like such a terrible situation. 😭
    Niggles Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Because I'm not supporting Hamas/Palestine, apparently. Why would I support people who are responsible for the deaths of other people's loved ones? Now hundreds of civilians are dead on both sides because a few power-hungry morons wanted to be in power and decided to wage war against a country that is far superior to them in literally every way. Well guys, see y'all in Hell, I'll be the muzzie burning next to y'all.

17 years. no problem. just dont attack us. prevent attacks on us -Israel

17 years. then 5000 rocket assaults in one afternoon. and on top of it, The Yom Kippur War" 50th anniversary, showing it was well planned and much seething behind it. not just some Muslim losing his shit and suiciding

they were building their city up. very modernized. very new and clean. sewer systems and water supply and electricity and shops and business. very first world environment for them.

but no.. lets just fuck with Israel.
    Again, regardless of my "False Jew" statement, this doesn't apply to All Jews or people who live in Israel as The wrong Jews. there are non Jews too. muslims could of died in this fucking attack. but it wasn't just some Militant group. people at the top knew this and no doubt took part.

you can't just have fuckers like this without having reason to push back. but at the same time, its going to lead to years of unrest and in some way cost people higher fees on purchases if oil production is affected. all because someone thought this would be a super awesome fucking thing to do.
    Kafka sweaty
    Niggles Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kafka

STFU Slag
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Originally posted by Niggles STFU Slag

STFU

nigger kike
    Niggles Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by totse2118 STFU

nigger kike

Wow, just wow.