User Controls

Put a shoutbox on the site

Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Lanny, please put in a shoutbox/chat room like how https://bastardfactory.net/ has.
    Bastard factory I dunno man last time I went on the chat there someone was acting like a woman in the chat and a lot of gonts were simping hard kenan
    RandyCain Yung Blood
    How about NIS Omegle?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    how about a shootbox so I can FUCKING KILL MYSELF
    Niggles Tuskegee Airman
    I'd pay for that. do it, Faggot. grab the ace card and board that bus
    u r faggit
    Niggles Tuskegee Airman
    Im not faggit u r faggit. go faggit yourself on the bus faggit
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by Niggles Im not faggit u r faggit. go faggit yourself on the bus faggit

Burn!
    nigger
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Get ur shinebox
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Can we have sigs?, I want a big obnoxious nazi Eagle under every post I make
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Instigator Can we have sigs?, I want a big obnoxious nazi Eagle under every post I make

im still pissed my dad sold a real nazi flsg from out behind my back from an old.lady that he cleaned her house after she died. it was legit her husband brought it back.

he sold it for like $100 so i wouldnt hang it in my weight room. what he doesnt understand is id have the isreal flag right next to it.

some people dont respect history. i guess i deserve whatever i get though thats a minor thing for all the bullshit ive done.

im still mad tho
Jump to Top