User Controls

Check out my album

Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    What was your username before?
    Originally posted by Sudo What was your username before?

Always been Kingoffrogs.
    Are u an organic new member? That'd b pretty nuts
    Originally posted by Sudo Are u an organic new member? That'd b pretty nuts

Yes I am a new member. I made this account in 2021 I think, and then lurked for a bit. I was only recently able to post in august.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Yes I am a new member. I made this account in 2021 I think, and then lurked for a bit. I was only recently able to post in august.

How did u find?
    Originally posted by Sudo How did u find?

I lurked totse2 before it shut down

come 2020, I find newtotse. after a while I hear people talking about NiS and promptly check it out.
    Googlin "totse" then lurking for 3 years. At the current rate of 6 members dying per year Within 7 years it will just be Lanny and finny left
    Originally posted by Sudo Googlin "totse" then lurking for 3 years. At the current rate of 6 members dying per year Within 7 years it will just be Lanny and finny left

I suppose the rebellious youngster in me came back to life in 2020. Hopefully others will come too.
    My printer just made a noise that triggered me into thinking my cell door was opening. I hope your teenage rebel self doesn't have such PTSD
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    thats a sick mix
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs I lurked totse2 before it shut down

meth?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Sudo My printer just made a noise that triggered me into thinking my cell door was opening. I hope your teenage rebel self doesn't have such PTSD

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Originally posted by aldra meth?

cocaine?
    Niggles Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs I suppose the rebellious youngster in me came back to life in 2020. Hopefully others will come too.

you live in UK or
    Originally posted by Niggles you live in UK or

Illinois, USA
    Niggles Tuskegee Airman
    I'v been looking at houses there. was thinking of buying and renting it out cheap to a good family or full price to a Section 8 housing but they would fuck up the house. but I would get money every month. probably 1800

i dont think there is a lot of work out there. wondering why property is dropping in Il
    you can buy a good condition 3 and 2 for around 100k. insane. you can't even build a fucking house for that
    Niggles Tuskegee Airman
    https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/900-Anderson-Dr-Libertyville-IL-60048/4838380_zpid/

^800k this house would be about 6 million in California in the central valley and probably 9-30 million depending on the coastal town region.

even more in some areas like Woodside or Bel Air, Atherton etc
    Don't live in Rockford, Chicago, Springfield and Peoria and you'll be ok.
    Niggles Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Don't live in Rockford, Chicago, Springfield and Peoria and you'll be ok.

Southern Il is the "tri state"?
Jump to Top