User Controls

Whats worse

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Tye hamas attack or the counterattsck
    Killung civiluwns in borh cases?
    Who do tou guys support in this endeavor?
    why is israel using prohibitef white prospohorus bo bs on civilians in gaza?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    who's going to stop them
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I dislike both J'ews and sand niggers so it's basically all good to me, like watching niggers kill each other.
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    The initial attack is always the worst...anything that follows is legit payback.

If you don't want to get your fingers burned don't put your toes in the dishwasher.
    Originally posted by Kawkasian The initial attack is always the worst…anything that follows is legit payback.

If you don't want to get your fingers burned don't put your toes in the dishwasher.

It does not excuse it i mesn if rhey only targeted rhe ones naking the attack not collateral damage...
    Originally posted by Kawkasian The initial attack is always the worst…anything that follows is legit payback.

Weird how the enemies of the jedis are always the one who seem to strike first, and in a totally immoral and illegitimate manner.

Poor jedis. They obviously just want peace and to be left alone.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    HAMAS came in as typical jihadis do... cowardly, raping kids and grannies and just being themselves, I've never really understood jedis cause they like to hide in cupboards and are just odd self hating cuts.

But jedis>muslims. They can flatten the gaza strip for all I care.
    folx?
Jump to Top