User Controls

Anbody here know good ways to sneak in liquor into a show?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    All i can think of is strapping it to your inner thigh and acting all weird.. lol. I've been to "teh curcuits of murica" twice and can't remember if you're patted down.. but theres no way im going to pay twenty dollars for a shot. Even if I got drunk im my car before hand I would still crave booze later.. anyone else done something like this at a nazi huge venue before? with weed or coke it would be easy, but a small bottle of whiskey or vodka would be kinda hard and thats all i want to do unless I can find some acid before hand.

I've looked on youtube, but all there info is really outdated and just for comedy purposes.. like oooh herp durp put vodka in a water bottle... but you're not allowed to bring that in because they want to sell you a water bottle for 7 bucks or so. fuck that man
    They should make dehydrated alcohol.
    NOO!!!!!!!!!11
    Don't sneak liquor into shows just don't be poor and spend some money and have a good time lel.
    NOOOO!!!111

I like to cheat the system, I'm a criminal don't you remember?
    get 95% ABV, pour it in something, stick up butt or hide somewhere. then when you're in the show you can dilute to drinkability.
    Originally posted by puffy butts get 95% ABV, pour it in something, stick up butt or hide somewhere. then when you're in the show you can dilute to drinkability.

thats what i was thinking...

*dies at a blink182/wavves show*
    Can't you just wear baggy clothes and crotch it?.

You just walk through a metal detector its not like they pat everyone down.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Can't you just wear baggy clothes and crotch it?.

You just walk through a metal detector its not like they pat everyone down.

man i have baggy pants i can wear and i dont remember if they pat anyone down don't think they did or if you walk thru a detector.. but water bottles are big.. and small bottles of liquor are have a metal cap..

i just cant remember the protocal from the summer because we just took acid and only had a couple drinks in my car so it wasn't that big of a deal..

ill figure it out i guess.. last thing i need is to be called in for my color and be like "YOU SAW BLINK182 WHILE KRUNK UR GOING TO JAIL IDIOT!"

just need some mushrooms or something

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-11T01:21:23.671733+00:00
    I can get you shrooms. When is the show?.
    I wonder if they'd let you in with something like a cough syrup bottle if you told them you were sick
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher I wonder if they'd let you in with something like a cough syrup bottle if you told them you were sick

no. you're not allowed with anything
    buy one of those bags people using to fake pass a piss test and fill with everclear

they also sell products with hidden spouts in jackets/purses/etc
    Originally posted by puffy butts buy one of those bags people using to fake pass a piss test and fill with everclear

they also sell products with hidden spouts in jackets/purses/etc

yeah i looked into that, im not sure if it will come in time though will amazon, i will probably just drink a bottle of whiskey and buy one drink

i know 2 nurses and they probably have those crib leg bags, but they'd probably just be like yeah fuck you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    crib leg bag it and put one friend in a wheelchair and say you are all derpadews from the local tard village here to see the show.
    one of those kidney pee out bags strapped to your leg, filled with Energy Drink (Obviously not your pee.. unless you're into that) like Monster and add vodka to it.. vodka doesn't have the smell as other liqueurs do. Then drink it like a wine bag.

Party on, Cheap Skate
    derpajedi!!

gangstalking
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump crib leg bag it and put one friend in a wheelchair and say you are all derpadews from the local tard village here to see the show.

lol yeah like "derrrrugg im a handichap mange and jump around drinking" fucking retard

im just going to find drugs before the show
Jump to Top