User Controls

Israel sucks jedis suck

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Gene Simmons sucks.
    All the news has to offered are images of horrified smiling jedi women running away with the HaMaS tERrOrIsTs.
    Most of the images look like selfies ffs.

Omg the terrorists came and loaded up grandma in a golf cart and drove off with her.
    aAaAHhhhhhhhh

Shut the fuck up.

Religion is super intolerant of other religions and there will never be peace in the middle easy until there is only one left.

And every jedi that was killed just so happened to be a model citizen and or holocaust survivor.

Lol yeah right.

I don't care about any of this gay ass shit at all.
    These fucks all need nuked.

Can't wait to hear how hundreds of billions of our tax dollars are going to go to supporting this shit now even more.

And this conflict has been going on for years if not decades so the fact the news wants to go crazy over some guys with kites flying into Israel is absurd.

I'm so sick of jedis controlling the narrative and the world.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    What if that was YOUR grandma??
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the last one is pretty rough if you've seen the video
    Originally posted by aldra the last one is pretty rough if you've seen the video

poast et
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    THIS IS JUST LIKE 9/11 !
    Originally posted by toilet clogger poast et

it's in the other thread somewhere

when she gets pulled out of the car the back of her pants is covered in blood, implying she was either sitting in a pool of it or got raped relentlessly
    Originally posted by aldra it's in the other thread somewhere

when she gets pulled out of the car the back of her pants is covered in blood, implying she was either sitting in a pool of it or got raped relentlessly

I looked and couldn't find it

Found a still of it but looks like blood off her hands.
    Why would anyone do a rape?
    And why would anyone bring one home?
    burn the coal, pay the toll

Seems a bit over the top to me.
    These women don't look scared scared and I've seen the video too.
    Looks like terrible acting tbh imo."oh no, I'm being taken hostage! Better make duck face"

And your telling me a bunch of sand niggers in rainbow parachute ultralights managed to fly and at the same time shoot machine guns while somehow also managing to aim well enough to hit targets?

Nah.... That's bullshit.

And on top of all that bullshit you also expect me to believe the Israeli military failed to react and shoot down the flying gay pride machine gun terrorists....

False flag operation detected.

So tired of jedis always playing the victim.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fonaplats And on top of all that bullshit you also expect me to believe the Israeli military failed to react and shoot down the flying gay pride machine gun terrorists….

Yes lol apparently they had no bullets and were caught completely with their pants down. This is a blunder of the highest degree and also perfect timing on their part.

10/10 operation

Originally posted by Fonaplats And your telling me a bunch of sand niggers in rainbow parachute ultralights managed to fly and at the same time shoot machine guns while somehow also managing to aim well enough to hit targets?

YES, umad liberal? You don't even need to hit targets, just the sight of dudes descending on your rave shouting ALLAH AKHBAR and grabbing a few whores is enough to basically start a global conflict

Let's not forget why this all began in the first place

https://www.thenationalnews.com/mena/2023/10/02/israel-tightens-security-around-al-aqsa-as-settlers-enter-compound/
    Earlier on Monday, dozens of jedi settlers broke into the courtyards of Al Aqsa Mosque compound under the protection of Israeli police, Palestinian news agency Wafa reported.

The incursion risks inflaming tensions over Sukkot, a jedi holiday during which an increased number of jedis have entered the flashpoint compound, the third holiest site in Islam.

Witnesses reported that groups of settlers had been entering the compound since Sunday through the Moroccan Gate, also known as the Mughrabi Gate. Those entering had been performing Talmudic rituals in its courtyards as jedis observe Sukkot.
    RandyCain Yung Blood
    Originally posted by totse2118

That's got to be the stupidest shit I've ever seen.
    If they raise my taxes even more because some bitches with curly side burns tried to go see Saddam Hussies rock in a box I'll be soooooo pissed off forever.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I looked and couldn't find it

Originally posted by aldra gore warning

first video
    RandyCain Yung Blood
    I just watched all those vids and imo it's all staged.
    Originally posted by RandyCain If they raise my taxes even more because some bitches with curly side burns tried to go see Saddam Hussies rock in a box I'll be soooooo pissed off forever.

That's what you get for paying taxes, nerd

Israel says Hamas is Isis and yada yada.
    Too bad Biden pulled out and caused this.
    Dick
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Notice how the US government and all the institutions of the west are vicious ethnonationalists now.

Today they support ethnonationalism in order to defend the jedi race.

Tomorrow they shapeshift back into cucked human rights defenders in order to attack the White race.

True power only reveals its true face in a crisis.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    so i ent up getting the burrito , they didnt have any menudo its on the weekend only. thats how Que Onda is too, no menudo on weekdays smdh
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Tomorrow the exact people who are jumping up and down in orgiastic excitement about exterminating "terrorists" (native people defending their homes) will be cheerleading Europeans being marginalised and replaced.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i didnt know they celebrated colombo day in london, pretty cool
Jump to Top