User Controls

My wittle brakes need replaced. A FONA How-2

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

Part 1 I find I'm not prepared.

Part 2 I get mad at my weeble wobble and spray PB Blaster in my eyes.

Part 3 I finally get it all done and put together again.

Brakes...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    dont forget your brakes are just like all other moving parts and they need a healthy dose of high quality high temperaturr lubricant to prevent them from wearing out prematurely.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Put a jack stand under it next time.
    Originally posted by jerryb Put a jack stand under it next time.

I thought about it but couldn't be fucked.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    You don't need brakes, just use your feet like Fred Flintstone
    Originally posted by Rape Monster You don't need brakes, just use your feet like Fred Flintstone

Reminds me of when I lost my ujoint ,and had to use my finger
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Reminds me of when I lost my ujoint ,and had to use my finger

I had a deer run and smash into the side of my car while I was sitting at a red light one time, fucking my side mirror to the point it was connected by one wire. I had to lean out the window holding it in place like Ace Ventura as I drove to a manageable enough place to pull off.
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I had a deer run and smash into the side of my car while I was sitting at a red light one time, fucking my side mirror to the point it was connected by one wire. I had to lean out the window holding it in place like Ace Ventura as I drove to a manageable enough place to pull off.

Damn deer are retarded lmfao. Reminds me of being wicked hungover in the dark of the early morning and a jacked-off truck got behind me and their headlights were shining in my mirrors blinding the shit out of me so I tried to push the mirror to aim it away BUT IT WOULDNT BUDGEso i sperged the fuck out and punched mu own mirror out and cut my hand
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Damn deer are retarded lmfao. Reminds me of being wicked hungover in the dark of the early morning and a jacked-off truck got behind me and their headlights were shining in my mirrors blinding the shit out of me so I tried to push the mirror to aim it away BUT IT WOULDNT BUDGEso i sperged the fuck out and punched mu own mirror out and cut my hand

Yeah, imagine sitting at a red light just listening to music, you look to your right, then just as you turn back you catch a deer smashing up flat against your window in your peripheral vision before stumbling backwards and running off again. Scared the duck out of me and sounded like a bullshit story when I told the insurance company.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Yeah, imagine sitting at a red light just listening to music, you look to your right, then just as you turn back you catch a deer smashing up flat against your window in your peripheral vision before stumbling backwards and running off again. Scared the duck out of me and sounded like a bullshit story when I told the insurance company.

lol I've been hit by deer before but never sitting still. That's one tarded deer.
    Originally posted by jerryb lol I've been hit by deer before but never sitting still. That's one tarded deer.

It was broad daylight too, in a fairly non rural area.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rape Monster It was broad daylight too, in a fairly non rural area.

Fucking deer everywhere, I see them in town now. Need to up the bag limits around here.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i shot a deer the other day...

in minecraft
    i didnt watch the video until now and its just less than a minute but who the fuck uses pneumatic impact wrench these days.

its like there are tons of cockless impact wrench you can get from ebay or hardware stores.

literally, tons.

and no, you dont need impact wrenches. all you need is a combination wrench and a hammer.

hundreds of bolts and nuts oppened this way.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    brakes are for pussy's,, so you better fix em
    I did my rear brakes and everything went semi-smooth but when I went for a test drive my brakes were stuck.
    Before I could determine whether it was front or back they loosened up but then I could hear a rubbing sound that got much worse when making a right turn.
    That led me to believe something is a-fuck with my front brakes or perhaps a dust shield has rusted apart and is rubbing.
    Quite annoyed right now and out of time to mess with it at the moment for I must go to my appointment only thrift store appointment.
    Yeah man pretty much. As I get to be an older man I learned to accept that professionals do it faster maybe you should just go to the mechanic even though it costs more at least they'll fix it and you can kick back while they use they're expert teas
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Yeah man pretty much. As I get to be an older man I learned to accept that professionals do it faster maybe you should just go to the mechanic even though it costs more at least they'll fix it and you can kick back while they use they're expert teas

Yeah, I remember my first car I didn't have all this extra shit to contend with when doing simple preventative maintenance.
    I lot of tom foolery has gone into making newer cars overly annoying.

It's kind of too late for all that now anywho...
    I'll jack it up again and try to get a looky loo at the rotors inside and out to make sure nothing is scraping and I'll make sure the guide pins are free.
    Lastly I'll check that the rusted out dust shields are not touching anything moving.

Shiet.
Jump to Top