User Controls

Pigma male

Loing African Astronaut
    That's YOU cuz your MOTHER (Ma) is a PIG
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    smegma male
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Loing African Astronaut
    Zegna Male, guy with really nice suit
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Africaneze
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    There's an anime this season about a pigma male.

It's an isekai where protag-kun tragically died as a result of eating raw pig liver and/or possibly getting hit by a train when he collapsed as a result of eating raw pig liver, and got reincarnated as a pig who can telepathically communicate with a magical slave girl who reads minds. The joke is he kinds of gets off being treated like a pig by a hot blonde girl. Borderline Wariat.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Meikai There's an anime this season about a pigma male.

It's an isekai where protag-kun tragically died as a result of eating raw pig liver and/or possibly getting hit by a train when he collapsed as a result of eating raw pig liver, and got reincarnated as a pig who can telepathically communicate with a magical slave girl who reads minds.

Do you specifically only watch gay trash anime or what
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Do you specifically only watch gay trash anime or what

My nigga I am watching like 30 shows this season. Sure: 90% of the shows I watch are gay trash, but like... 90% of anime is gay trash. What do you want from me? smh
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    isekai is lazy storytelling
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Meikai My nigga I am watching like 30 shows this season. Sure: 90% of the shows I watch are gay trash, but like… 90% of anime is gay trash. What do you want from me? smh

I just don't understand the appeal of the shows that are just about like common life in Japan and shit like that. I need some action and death and drama and stuff like that if I'm watching an anime.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra isekai is lazy storytelling

There was an anime last season about a guy who got reincarnated as a vending machine and that's about the farthest thing from lazy I can imagine. The easy, lazy route is "Reincarnated with my Smartphone" and the billion shows like it, but YOU TRY WRITING SENTIENT VENDING MACHINE FICTION. That ain't lazy. That's ambitiously retarded.

Isekai as a genre gets a bad rap because most of it employs lazy storytelling, but it doesn't have to be that way. Seriously recommend Mushoku Tensei to see what peak isekai has to offer.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I just don't understand the appeal of the shows that are just about like common life in Japan and shit like that. I need some action and death and drama and stuff like that if I'm watching an anime.

Well, I dunno where the Pigma Male anime is going, but it ain't about life in Japan. Mans is a pig in a fantasy world now. Action and death and drama is all well 'n' good though. Ragna Crimson is pretty badass. It's also trashy power fantasy, but it's at least not gay trash. It's intensely hetero trash about beating up dragons. Knockoff Attack on Titan.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Meikai Isekai as a genre gets a bad rap because most of it employs lazy storytelling, but it doesn't have to be that way. Seriously recommend Mushoku Tensei to see what peak isekai has to offer.

That said: Mushoku Tensei is about a fat, degenerate, Japanese loser who gets a second chance at life and he acts exactly like you'd expect a fat, degenerate, Japanese loser to act. But the story is about him getting a second chance at life, and gradually becoming less that. As of the end of last season he's still a degenerate, Japanese loser at heart but he's also a functional member of [fantasy] society with a relatively happy life. The entire Arc of last season was about him having and overcoming erectile dysfunction, and it was great.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Stigma male is when people assume u have AIDS because u fuck alot of people with AIDS and share their needles

But the stigma is a figma of your imalegination
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Sudo Stigma male is when people assume u have AIDS because u fuck alot of people with AIDS and share their needles

But the stigma is a figma of your imalegination

it's just people spreading FUD because they can't compete with your stigma male grindset
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Meikai it's just people spreading FUD because they can't compete with your stigma male grindset

Sometimes it feels like they kigma heart u digma?❤️
    Loing African Astronaut
    I just rewatch Kaiji Ultimate Survivor repeatedly
    So I decided to go with the Tacos Saudero, Caldo de Res and a Mexican coxe
    Loing African Astronaut
    Idk that pigma male anime seems pretty based
Jump to Top