User Controls

Putting my life back together for the fourth time.

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks I was very much excited to eeeee'EEEEEE myself, I wrote a letter to each of the important people in my life, like eight people or so, grabbed up all my stuff and went ot the ocean.

I sat there for awhile, I decided to do it sober so I would really feel what was going on and I was just chillin and I realized I was thinking coherently, like really coherently and it occured to me that I'm not mentally retarded. Just mildly blind (wherever I look has a blind spot so I have to read with my peripherals vision relatively up close)

So I decided I'mma try to live life right for a couple months. Now that my mind isn't going on me, I'm trying to find otherways to live.

I started doing yoga, eating 2-3 meals a day, I take a handful of supplements/vitamins, went back on my anti depressants and most importantly (IMO) I quit drinking three and a half weeks ago. This is the longest I've gone without a drink in about 10 months.

I'm still learning how to use a lot of the accessibility software the school furnished me with, they're buying me a new laptop if I get accepted for the emergeny financial aid, and all my professors r gonna go super soft on me cuz i'm disabled LOL

So yeah, I just been smoking pot, I think about this forum here and there. But reading has become extremely arduous as I do it a couple letters at a time or have to use text to speech.

That being said my new lifestyle was needed because I no longer really have the four friends I have kept close to my heart for most of my life:
    -Non Fiction Reading
    -Shitposting in this Community
    -Drinking Alcohol
    -Fishing

So I've tried my best to focus on school even tho it's hard to read, I'm trying to sign up for these community classes for the blind so I can meet blind chicks to fuck in the ass/wife but if I wife someone anal is a must, I don't even really hang out outside with my friends ont he block like I used to because I feel like IDK now that I'm not piss drunk they're kinda lackluster people who tell circular lies but when they come full circle in their story or they repeat themselves the stories change.

So yeah I'm trying to live decent.

I think I went partially blind because I've been a bad person for the last twenty years or so, but realistically I was a bad child too. So I guess this is my punishment and I hope to try to become a nicer better person but its a challenge going from being a piece of shit to being a good person.

Mostly I feel like I'm a wounded lion, I thought I was gonna be a retarded blind man and like actually brain dead and since I didn't actually begin developing mental retardation, I opted to not kill myself and stop using hard drugs in addition to alcohol.

I think about killing myself periodically throughout the day but truthfully I like being alive even if it is kinda difficult and boring. I think that's why I wanna have a kid, so I can try to be nice to some child and raise him semi right and have someone to talk to. My dogs doing good too.

A lot of times I just feel sad but I guess that's part of losing your vision, at least i'm not incarcerated like Roshambo or burnt out like Ghost or mentally lacking like Wariat. So that's good I Guess.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    oh and I still have this fatass dick but my depression has caused my fapping to drop to all time lows (8-14 times a day)
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by Bradley oh and I still have this fatass dick but my depression has caused my fapping to drop to all time lows (8-14 times a day)

Pics or it didn't happen. I posted mine.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    You seem to do pretty good for yourself when you don't drink. Don't go back to it, it's shit.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    no it's my fourth actually lol

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    you saint man. you is a saint.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    The ocean is pretty cold

im glad you not dead though
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley Just mildly blind (wherever I look has a blind spot so I have to read with my peripherals vision relatively up close)

Not sure if metaphor or cataracts, but if the latter they can probably sort you out at a doctor's office.
    Originally posted by Meikai Not sure if metaphor or cataracts, but if the latter they can probably sort you out at a doctor's office.

I believe he said it’s from a thiamine deficiency, I don’t know much about that but it seems to me like the damage is done.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Glad you didn’t off yourself man, stay strong
    Anything has to be better than having both your feet planted in a flower pot of dried cement swaying with the current way down between the weeds at the bottom of the ocean.

*This run on sentence was brought to you by the letter B.
    For all you kids who want to get your life together, step one is drop ALL the pharmaceuticals. BigPharma is not your friend. They want to kill you, or at least mess you up real bad, so they can make trillions of dollars for themselves off your demise. Their mind-altering garbage rewires your brain, and not in good ways. They don't want to cure you, they want to profit from you and keep you in exactly the same place you are. Smoke top-shelf weed. very healthy for you. The CBD in it repairs your body and mind. Not a single person has ever died from it, while billions have died of pharmaceuticals. It's not a tough choice at all. Drop all the pills, liquids and shots and fill up a pipe. Best advice from an old man I can give you.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out,
    and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for
    thee that one of thy members should perish, and
    not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ For all you kids who want to get your life together, step one is drop ALL the pharmaceuticals. BigPharma is not your friend. They want to kill you, or at least mess you up real bad, so they can make trillions of dollars for themselves off your demise. Their mind-altering garbage rewires your brain, and not in good ways. They don't want to cure you, they want to profit from you and keep you in exactly the same place you are. Smoke top-shelf weed. very healthy for you. The CBD in it repairs your body and mind. Not a single person has ever died from it, while billions have died of pharmaceuticals. It's not a tough choice at all. Drop all the pills, liquids and shots and fill up a pipe. Best advice from an old man I can give you.

Long term heavy use of marijuana can also have adverse effects, like reduced cognitive function, forgetfulness, sound familiar…
    Originally posted by Fox Long term heavy use of marijuana can also have adverse effects, like reduced cognitive function, forgetfulness, sound familiar…

Not true at all. I've been smoking 3-5 grams a day of the most potent weed out there, for centuries, and I'm perfectly fine.
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Not true at all. I've been smoking 3-5 grams a day of the most potent weed out there, for centuries, and I'm perfectly fine.

Jump to Top