User Controls

eBagger current Rust location update thread:

eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    205.178.168.47:28010 - Icefuse 2x Oblivion Solo/Duo/Trio

shitty little starter that I already fucked up on, practically a rp base at this point, but trying to re-make my most successful designs one wipe I can't remember, it consisted primarily of triangle pieces though. Come help protect if u want I'm by a nice river.

Since I will probably get killed and all my things stolen and destroyed often, will probably just update thread with server and current location. As you can see I'm X7, just under the river.
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    I logged on here this weekend, looks like the server wiped since you posted this. I was going to come burn your hut down.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    windows are bad idea and ez raiding

it kinda sucks because I like to build in between roof campers and chill on my deck while snipers shoot at me and then hide inside and peak out my windows but they ALWAYS go through the fucking window

way cheaper than door

thats why I religiously grind this game until I have stone with metal doors and if I want a deck it has to be two metal doors at least to get to the roof or else someone will just ladder up the side of the base and break it if its one metal door from the top and two at ground level

THEY WILL KNOW THEY WILL SIT THERE SCANNING YOUR BASE FOR AN HOUR COUNTING POLYGONS JUST TO MAKE IT 10% CHEAPER TO RAID because RUST
    ive been online hiding in my base hearing a group of people analyze my base like it's a fucking schematic

and that was with a walled compound , stone, metal doors. They are like rats they will find a way in
    Yeah windows are a bad idea.

One trick I like to do on servers that support the /remove tool is hide my TC and elite loot behind a wall. More often than not when raided they miss the TC and main loot.
    Ebagger, not sure I like that server though...I prefer low pop servers that give you time to build your base and arsenal...that one had 180+ users on it and lots of cheaters too. I still managed to get a 4x4 metal base up though even after being killed 20x in the first couple of hourse.
Jump to Top