User Controls

Chicken McNorris/Beef McNorris

Loing African Astronaut
    What if McDonalds made a burger/sandwich called the McNorris, what kind of sammich do you envision the McNorris to be?
    Instigator Space Nigga
    raw steak like a whole tbone but raw

ive never ate raw steak, am i missing out?
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    A Salisbury steak on a 1/4 French Baguette with onions.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    My penis inside of a hot dog bun
    Reminds me of my first time going online, I was naked , fona was drinking a big tub of creamgravy
    Loing African Astronaut
    Asked ButtGPT

**McNorris Burger**

*Inspired by ruggedness and a blend of flavors, the McNorris pays homage to the adventurous spirit with its tantalizing combination of ingredients.*

**Ingredients:**

1. **Soft, Stone-Baked Ciabatta Bun** - A slightly crispy exterior with a soft interior, giving a rustic texture.
    2. **Angus Beef Patty** - A thick and juicy 100% Angus beef patty, grilled to perfection.
    3. **Smoky Hickory Bacon** - Two strips of crispy, smoky hickory-flavored bacon.
    4. **White Cheddar Cheese** - A slice of sharp white cheddar cheese, melted to perfection.
    5. **Spicy Jalapeño Aioli** - A creamy aioli sauce with a kick from finely chopped jalapeños.
    6. **Caramelized Onions** - Slowly cooked to a golden brown, adding a touch of sweetness.
    7. **Romaine Lettuce & Fresh Tomato Slices** - Fresh, crisp romaine lettuce and juicy tomato slices to add a refreshing crunch.
    8. **Pickled Red Cabbage Slaw** - A tangy slaw that provides a contrasting bite to the richness of the burger.

**Serving Suggestion:**

Pair it with **Cajun Spiced Fries** and a **Maple Iced Coffee** to round off the McNorris experience.

**Promotion:**

For its introduction, customers can get a "McNorris Adventure Pack" which includes a small compass keychain and a map of popular hiking trails, encouraging them to embrace their adventurous spirit!

**Trivia:**

The name "McNorris" plays off the idea of ruggedness, invoking images of adventurers and explorers. It's a burger not just for the hungry, but for the brave-hearted and the wild-spirited!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    "The name "McNorris" plays off the idea of ruggedness, invoking images of adventurers and explorers. It's a burger not just for the hungry, but for the brave-hearted and the wild-spirited!"

Eh? McNorris sounds like he'd be a nerd with sellotape on his glasses.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Raw cirrhotic liver on a moldy bun with a side of rusty nails.

Now that’s McTough
    Loing African Astronaut
    You will never find Sudo on my balls in a thread like this cuz he's too low-vibration of an individual
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    69 all beef patties served on a platter of fuck yous
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_McNuggets
    Chicken McNuggets

Article
    Talk
    Read
    View source
    View history

Tools
    Page extended-protected
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Chicken McNuggets

Nutritional value per 10 pieces (162 g) No sauce
    Energy 440 kcal (1,800 kJ)
    Carbohydrates
    30 g (10%)
    Sugars 0 g
    Dietary fiber 2 g
    Fat
    30 g (44%)
    Saturated 5 g (25%)
    Protein
    22 g
    Vitamins Quantity%DV†
    Vitamin A equiv. 0%0 μg
    Vitamin C 2%2 mg
    Minerals Quantity%DV†
    Calcium 2%20 mg
    Iron 8%1 mg
    Sodium 60%900 mg
    Other constituents Quantity
    Energy from fat 270 kcal (1,100 kJ)
    Cholesterol 65 mg (22%)
    May vary outside United States
    Units
    μg = micrograms • mg = milligrams
    IU = International units
    †Percentages are roughly approximated using US recommendations for adults.
    Source: McDonald's Meal Builder
    Chicken McNuggets are a type of chicken nuggets sold by the international fast food restaurant chain McDonald's. They consist of small pieces of reconstituted boneless chicken meat that have been battered and deep fried.[1] Chicken McNuggets were conceived by Keystone Foods in the late 1970s and introduced in select markets in 1981.[2] The nuggets were made available worldwide by 1983 after correcting a supply issue. The formula was changed in 2016 to remove artificial preservatives and improve the nutritional value.

Description and origin
    The Chicken McNugget is a small piece of processed chicken meat that is fried in batter and flash-frozen at a central manufacturing facility, then shipped out and sold at McDonald's restaurants. It was conceived by Keystone Foods founder Herb Lotman in the late 1970s.[3][4]

McDonald's first executive chef, René Arend, a native of Luxembourg, created the Chicken McNuggets recipe in 1979. "The McNuggets were so well-received that every franchise wanted them", said Arend in a 2009 interview. "There wasn't a system to supply enough chicken".[5] Supply problems were solved by 1983, and Chicken McNuggets became available nationwide in the United States.[6] In Canada, the national release was in late January 1984.[7]

According to McDonald's, the nuggets come in four shapes: the bell, the bow-tie, the ball and the boot. The reason for the four different shapes is to ensure consistent cooking times for food safety.[8][9] Four shapes were chosen because McDonalds states "The 4 shapes we make Chicken McNuggets in was the perfect equilibrium of dipability and fun. 3 would’ve been too few. 5 would’ve been, like, wacky."[10]

Ingredients
    As of August 1, 2016, the ingredients within the United States are as follows: White boneless chicken, water, salt, seasoning (yeast extract, salt, wheat starch, natural flavoring, safflower oil, lemon juice solids, dextrose, citric acid), sodium phosphates. Battered and breaded with water, enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yellow corn flour, bleached wheat flour, salt, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, calcium lactate), spices, wheat starch, dextrose, corn starch. Prepared in vegetable oil (canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil) with citric acid as a preservative. McDonald's ingredients can vary outside of the US. In August 2016 McDonald's announced that Chicken McNuggets no longer contained artificial preservatives.[11]

Sale
    Chicken McNuggets are sold in various portion sizes depending on the country of purchase. In the United States, they come in packs of 4, 6, 10, 20 and 50 (in selected stores).[12] In some markets, including the United Kingdom, they are sold in packs of 4 (as part of a Happy Meal), 6, 9 or 20 (as a "ShareBox").[13] In New Zealand and Australia, they are also available in 3-packs in Happy Meals and Heart Foundation-approved "Tick healthy" meals. In Canada, Chicken McNuggets are sold in packs of 4 (as part of a Happy Meal), 6, 10, and 20. A 50-piece McNuggets meal deal has been promoted at times for special events such as the NFL's Super Bowl.[14]

They have recently been introduced by McDonald's in India, first as a part of its "Breakfast Meal" and later in the regular menu in May 2009. A halal version of the McNuggets have been sold at two franchises in Dearborn, Michigan, beginning in the early 2000s, bringing in double the average McNuggets sales.[15]

Variants
    In September 2020, McDonald's introduced Spicy Chicken McNuggets in the United States for a limited time along with Mighty Hot Sauce. Spicy Chicken McNuggets returned, for a limited time, in February 2021 and September 2023.[16][17]

Criticism
    In a 2002 lawsuit against McDonald's, a judge commented that Chicken McNuggets are a "McFrankenstein" creation.[18] The judge identified that rather than being merely chicken fried in a pan, McNuggets included elements not utilized by the home cook, including unusual sounding ingredients such as extracts of rosemary, vitamins (niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid) all of which are common in enriched flour, and leavening (baking soda, calcium lactate, etc.).[19]

The 2004 documentary Super Size Me states that "[o]riginally created from old chickens that can no longer lay eggs, McNuggets are now made from chickens with unusually large breasts. They're stripped from the bone, and ground-up into a sort of 'chicken mash', which is then combined with all sorts of stabilizers and preservatives, pressed into familiar shapes, breaded, deep-fried, freeze-dried, and then shipped to a McDonald's near you." Super Size Me also alleged inclusion of ingredients such as TBHQ, polydimethylsiloxane, and others not used by a typical home cook.[20] This was subsequently restated by CNN.[21] Marion Nestle, a New York University professor and author of What to Eat, says that the ingredients in McNuggets probably pose no health risks.[21]

Before August 2016, dimethylpolysiloxane and TBHQ were listed as ingredients in the McNuggets cooking process.[22] According to Lisa McComb, a media relations representative for McDonald's, dimethylpolysiloxane is used as a matter of safety to keep the frying oil from foaming. A review of animal studies by the World Health Organization found no adverse health effects associated with dimethylpolysiloxane. TBHQ is a common preservative for vegetable oils, cereals, nuts, cookies, chips and animal fats,[23] found in other foods such as Girl Scout Cookies[24] and Quaker Chewy Granola Bars.[25] The U.S. Food and Drug Administration sets an upper limit of 0.02% of the oil or fat content in foods,[26] which like other foods, applies to the oil used in McNuggets. Effective use of TBHQ was 1 gram per 5,000 grams of cooking oil (1 gram per 11.023 pounds of cooking oil).

In culture
    McNugget numbers
    Main article: Coin problem § McNugget numbers
    A mathematical problem, discussed on Eric W. Weisstein's MathWorld[27] and Brady Haran's YouTube channel "Numberphile,"[28] is that of determining the greatest number of McNuggets which cannot be made from any combination of pack sizes on offer. For example, in the UK, McNuggets are sold in boxes of 6, 9 or 20 (excluding Happy Meals). Consequently, the greatest number of McNuggets which cannot be purchased exactly is 43, the Frobenius number of the set {6,9,20}.[27] This means that all natural numbers greater than 43 can be expressed, in some way, as the sum of some multiple of each of 6, 9, and 20. For example, 139 = (5 × 20) + (5 × 6) + (1 × 9).

See also
    List of McDonald's products
    References
    Popken, Ben (December 9, 2014). "McDonald's shows how McNuggets are really made". CNBC.com. CNBC. Retrieved March 9, 2017.
    Letterman, David (June 4, 1981). "The Tonight Show". Retrieved August 12, 2017. It's June 1981 and the year is just about half over and I believe that, regardless of what happens from here on out, historians will recount 1981 as the year McDonald's introduced Chicken McNuggets. Now, I think so. Let's assume for a minute that there is a portion of the chicken anatomy that can accurately be described as nuggets. Is this something you want to eat, huh?
    "Keystone Foods". MCDONALD'S. May 13, 2014. Retrieved May 13, 2014.
    "Herb Lotman dies at 80; created system for making McDonald's burgers". LATIMES. May 11, 2014. Retrieved May 13, 2014.
    "The Cult of the McRib". MAXIM. February 3, 2009. Archived from the original on October 28, 2011. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
    "History of McDonald's Corporation – FundingUniverse". Fundinguniverse.com. Retrieved February 3, 2013.
    Goldstein, Paul (February 14, 1984). "Canada more golden for McDonald's arches". The Globe and Mail. Toronto ON. p. B1.
    "From Chicken to McNuggets – McDonalds". McDonalds.ca. Retrieved March 18, 2014.
    "Why McDonald's Chicken McNuggets Come In Only Four Shapes". Business Insider. Retrieved October 24, 2018.
    "Here's Why McDonald's Chicken Nuggets Come In 4 Specific Shapes". HuffPost. March 1, 2017. Retrieved October 24, 2018.
    "McDonald's Just Made A Big Change to Its Chicken McNuggets". Fortune.com. Retrieved August 1, 2016.
    "Chicken McNuggets". McDonald's. Retrieved April 21, 2014.
    "Chicken". McDonald's. Retrieved April 21, 2014.
    Aamoth, Doug. "CrunchDeals: 50 piece Chicken McNuggets bucket for $10 this weekend". Crunch Deals. Retrieved December 2, 2010.
    "Halal McNuggets a Hit in Detroit". Huda.
    "McDonald's Spicy Chicken McNuggets Are Back to Bless Us".
    Lamour, Joseph (September 21, 2023). "McDonald's Brings Back Spicy Chicken McNuggets for Limited Time". www.today.com. Retrieved September 26, 2023.
    Weiser, Benjamin (January 26, 2003). "Word for Word/Fast-Food Fracas; Your Honor, We Call Our Next Witness: McFrankenstein". New York Times. Retrieved December 2, 2010.
    Weiser, Benjamin (January 26, 2003). "Word for Word/Fast-Food Fracas; Your Honor, We Call Our Next Witness: McFrankenstein". The New York Times.
    Morgan Spurlock (2004). Super Size Me.
    Martin, David (June 25, 2010). "All McNuggets not created equal". CNN. Retrieved December 2, 2010.
    "McDonald's USA Ingredients Listing for Popular Menu Items" (PDF). McDonalds. October 9, 2010. p. 5. Archived from the original (PDF) on December 9, 2010. Retrieved December 2, 2010.
    "TBHQ — The most effective choice for vegetable oils". Archived from the original on April 25, 2012.
    "Nutrition Information for Girl Scout Cookies".
    "Quaker Chewy Granola Bars — Chocolate Chip Nutritional Information". Archived from the original on April 5, 2012. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
    "21 C.F.R. § 172.185". Law.justia.com. Retrieved February 3, 2013.
    Weisstein, Eric W. "McNugget Number". MathWorld. Wolfram Research, Inc. Retrieved April 21, 2014.
    "How to order 43 Chicken McNuggets – Numberphile". Numberphile. Retrieved April 21, 2014.
    External links
    Media related to Chicken McNuggets at Wikimedia Commons
    vte
    McDonald's
    HistoryAdvertising marketing campaignsCountries with franchisesLegal casesProduct listInternational availabilityMcDonald's and unions
    People
    Richard and Maurice McDonaldRay KrocJoan KrocRalph AlvarezCharlie BellAl BernardinJim CantalupoGeorge CohonDan CoudreautSteve EasterbrookJanice L. FieldsDen FujitaDon GorskeJack M. GreenbergEikō HaradaChris KempczinskiJune MartinoHerb PetersonMichael R. QuinlanEd RensiWillard ScottJames A. SkinnerDonald N. SmithHarry J. SonnebornDon ThompsonFred L. TurnerGeorge T. Yang
    Company
    Hamburger UniversityLeaps and BoundsMcBargeMcCaféMcDonald's Chicago FlagshipMcDonald's #1 Store MuseumMcDonald's at the Will Rogers ArchwayMcDonaldlandOldest McDonald's restaurantPlayPlaceRonald McDonaldRonald McDonald House CharitiesWorld's Largest Entertainment McDonald'seCrew Development ProgramIce cream machine
    Products
    Beef
    Big MacBig N' TastyDeluxe lineKiwiburgerQuarter Pounder (McRoyal)McDouble
    Chicken
    Chicken McNuggetsMcChickenSnack Wrap
    Other
    BTS MealFilet-O-FishGeorgie PieHappy MealMcArabiaMcFlurryMcGriddlesMcMuffinMcPlantMcRibMcVeganMcVeggiePremium lineShamrock ShakeGrimace Shake
    Former
    Arch DeluxeButtermilk Crispy TendersFruit and Walnut SaladMcAfrika
    Advertising
    Campaigns
    ChangeablesGlobal GladiatorsGolden ArchesMac TonightMcDonald's MonopolyMcDonald's Treasure Land AdventureM.C. KidsMcKidsTeenie BeaniesThe Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonaldGrimace's Birthday
    Sponsorships
    Bubba Wallace (NASCAR)Graham Rahal (IndyCar Series)McDonald's 1984 Olympics promotionMcDonald's All-American GameMcDonald's ChampionshipMcDonald's Championship (golf)McDonald's Cycle CenterMcDonald's GospelfestMcDonald's Super SmashMcDonald's Olympic Swim Stadium
    Related
    Burger warsDreaming in MonoDonald LandFast food advertisingMac and Me (1988 film)McDonald's sign (Pine Bluff, Arkansas)Supersize
    Branches
    CanadaFranceIsraelNew ZealandPakistanPhilippinesRussia (Vkusno i tochka)Arcos DoradosWestlife Development (India)
    Criticism
    Fast Food Nation (film)McDonaldizationMcDonald's Video GameMcDonald's and unionsMcJobMcRefugeeMcLibelMaxime, McDuff & McDoSuper Size Me Don't Eat This Book
    Legal cases
    Liebeck v. McDonald's RestaurantsMagee v. McDonald'sMcDonald's Restaurants v. Morris & SteelSid & Marty Krofft Television Productions Inc. v. McDonald's Corp.
    Related
    Attacks San Ysidro McDonald's massacre (1984)Taiwan McDonald's bombings (1992)Sydney River McDonald's murders (1992)Murder of Wu Shuoyan (2014)Munich shooting (2016)Magnificent Mile shooting (2022)McDeliveryBig Mac IndexMcDonald's Young EntertainersMcWords"Seriously McDonalds"Statue of a Quarter PounderTaylor CompanyUrban legends"Boom, Like That"The Founder (2016 film)McMillions (2020 documentary series)List of nicknames for McDonald's
    Categories: Products introduced in 1983McDonald's foodsBrand name poultry meats
    This page was last edited on 26 September 2023, at 21:07 (UTC).
    Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 4.0; additional terms may apply. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization.

You do NOT Know this someone
    Now Sean, I Want You To Fight Mmq because you know what you did to blaine but what did blaine say and how did he feel about an mishap in the home? Blaine To Fight Blaine Would Be A Hard Time
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    there would be a hair in it
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Waiter theres a chicken nugget in my hairy fly soup!
    I want you to order chicken nuggets in colorado and tell them you have a gun
    a beard hair
    and then you tell them that you can time travel
    Originally posted by mashlehash I want you to order chicken nuggets in colorado and tell them you have a gun

I did and they said they thought it was a banana in my pocket or that I was happy to see them. I said all statements are true and then I ate bamboo shoots and leaves
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash I want you to order chicken nuggets in colorado and tell them you have a gun

I want you to put me in a jar, poke some holes in it and give me grass. Tell me I'm happy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hey check this shit out
Jump to Top