User Controls

Anyone in Wisconsin?

Any chicks in Wisconsin wanna Netflix n chill and smoke w me?

I'm looking to smoke a blunt, break a bitch, and kick back with a 5th of crown.

I'm 5 ft 10, chubby but muscular, blonde curly hair and blue eyes. I am interested in history, politics, and ecology. My dick is slightly above average length too

Hml bbg
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    those gifs were of you? fuck you're gay looking. go live with Bradley
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra those gifs were of you? fuck you're gay. go live with Bradley

Yes LMAO they where. I'm living at my grandparent's rn before I get an apartment
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    you look like you punch hard
    Bro there’s like 3 chicks on this forum… try tinder
    Originally posted by A College Professor you look like you punch hard

I had a strong right cross back when I was a boxer
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    U look like ice spices little cousin who used to jerk off in the bathroom at family dinners
    Originally posted by Sudo U look like ice spices little cousin who used to jerk off in the bathroom at family dinners

Good.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    im nort in wisconsin ;(

Originally posted by Fox Bro there’s like 3 chicks on this forum…

I like those odds 👍 i've done more with less

if I was in wisconsin first thing id do is go to the pharmacy and get a box of sudafedrine and read the most common inactives for that brand most common in that area thats the FIRST thing I do when I hit up a new turf
    If I was in Wisconsin first thing I’d do is meet up with King of Frogs and stick this 8.5” dick straight up his ass
    Originally posted by Fox If I was in Wisconsin first thing I’d do is meet up with King of Frogs and stick this 8.5” dick straight up his ass

Ouch
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Lose the nigger do, it's not 1974

<3
Jump to Top