User Controls

Poll: Where?

• About the same as the babyrapist.
    0%
  • Close to the babyrapist, but obviously not quite the same.
    0%
  • Closer to the middle, but definitely on the unsympathetic end of the spectrum.
    66.7%
  • The exact middle.
    33.3%
  • Closer to the middle, but definitely on the sympathetic end of the spectrum.
    0%
  • Close to the toddler, but obviously not quite the same.
    0%
  • About the same as a toddler with incurable cancer.
    0%

On a scale from...

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    "A 40 year old banker dying from a heart while raping a toddler with cancer" to "a toddler dying from a rare form of cancer", where do you think darwin award recipients fall? Like in terms of "how sympathetic the circumstances surrounding one's death were"?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Pretty low, most people aren't sympathetic to stupidity anymore
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I dunno, I tend to think of these things in terms of how funny they are rather than how sympathetic
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Pretty low, most people aren't sympathetic to stupidity anymore

This was prompted by someone not giving a fuck and another person being all "that's a human life bro how can you be so callous", so I figured there'd be a range of opinions. I initially woulda said "closer to the babyrapist" but honestly it's a solid candidate for the exact mid-point on this spectrum. Like... you are dead because you were dumb, and dying is sad, but you couldn't help being dumb so you probably couldn't help dying in a spectacularly stupid fashion. But like... man, you probably could have helped it too? You have to be a *special* kind of dumb to qualify for a darwin award.

Originally posted by aldra I dunno, I tend to think of these things in terms of how funny they are rather than how sympathetic

Same, s'why this is such a noggin scratcher for me.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    DYING FROM A HEART
Jump to Top