User Controls

My life is directly analogous to that of Vince from Entourage

Loing African Astronaut
    Casper is invited to be my "E" or even Turtle if he so chooses.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    That show was objectively terrible. I actually hate that fucking show immensely. I don't relate to a single one of the characters and it was on HBO and showed no nudity.
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo That show was objectively terrible. I actually hate that fucking show immensely. I don't relate to a single one of the characters and it was on HBO and showed no nudity.

Objective proof that Sudo is a lame and gets no bitches, fjyolkxs
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Sudo That show was objectively terrible. I actually hate that fucking show immensely. I don't relate to a single one of the characters and it was on HBO and showed no nudity.

Ari Gold is the only relatable character for me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I can't believe I remembered that nigga name, I watched Entourage when I was like 17 and skipping school and it was the only show I hadn't watched on our cable VOD service. From before netflix blew up, even.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Loing Objective proof that Sudo is a lame and gets no bitches, fjyolkxs

The main actor is obviously gay. If thats how you believe you "get bitches" you're a 1 cell incel

Imagine watching entourage and being like "omg theyre so cool" that show is boring af, I honestly don't understand the appeal, it's like a soap opera targeted towards people who wish they had a more satisfactory social life/higher social standing. So like a regular soap opera Ig
    A much better show featuring actual nudity and "getting bitches" from the same time period was "californication" and the main character actually had turmoil and Development. Fuck it was actually better in every way. Entourage was pure illuminati bullshit
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Sudo A much better show featuring actual nudity and "getting bitches" from the same time period was "californication" and the main character actually had turmoil and Development. Fuck it was actually better in every way. Entourage was pure illuminati bullshit

Watched this too.

David Duchovny is 100% a DILF in that ish.
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai Ari Gold is the only relatable character for me.

Aru fucking RULES, I'm ALSO Ari
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo The main actor is obviously gay. If thats how you believe you "get bitches" you're a 1 cell incel

You're obviously insecure and envious of handsome, confident men who would fuck and impregnate your bitch and have you raise their child, cuz that already happened to you lmao

Imagine watching entourage and being like "omg theyre so cool" that show is boring af, I honestly don't understand the appeal, it's like a soap opera targeted towards people who wish they had a more satisfactory social life/higher social standing. So like a regular soap opera Ig

Anyone who has ever got any bitches at all and slammed any significant amount of pussy whatsoever knows you are launching a common bitchless cope cuz you would get clowned on in school and never got invited to cool parties by the cool kids.
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai Watched this too.

David Duchovny is 100% a DILF in that ish.

Pls get over that gay shit loser
    Originally posted by Loing You're obviously insecure and envious of handsome, confident men who would fuck and impregnate your bitch and have you raise their child, cuz that already happened to you lmao

Anyone who has ever got any bitches at all and slammed any significant amount of pussy whatsoever knows you are launching a common bitchless cope cuz you would get clowned on in school and never got invited to cool parties by the cool kids.

There's so much projection here it stands for itself. I just want to quote it so hopefully your future less gay self can look back and reflect on how far you've come (onto many men's faces)
    You're captain dicksuck aren't you?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Sudo You're captain dicksuck aren't you?

If it is, I would just like to take this opportunity to remind the forum that when I had some deaths in the family and was openly sharing that with you all, CF went out of his way to be intentionally cruel towards me and then doubled down and attempted to do so again months later.

I used to enjoy having conversations with this individual.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    As someone who made fun on unwired's dead baby with enter: I'm sorry to hear that, obbe.
    Originally posted by Meikai As someone who made fun on unwired's dead baby with enter: I'm sorry to hear that, obbe.

I've been posting in this community for something like 20 years, but I've never really been a part of the community, I've never attempted to make meaningful relationships with other members and have always felt like I am somewhat of an outsider. Members who I like and seem interesting view me as someone who should leave. The casual cruelty you all seem to enjoy and partake in is not something I have ever really been capable of. I used to think this was an interesting place full cool people. I have been a fool.
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo There's so much projection here it stands for itself. I just want to quote it so hopefully your future less gay self can look back and reflect on how far you've come (onto many men's faces)

Bro you're literally raising other people's kids
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Obbe If it is, I would just like to take this opportunity to remind the forum that when I had some deaths in the family and was openly sharing that with you all, CF went out of his way to be intentionally cruel towards me and then doubled down and attempted to do so again months later.

I used to enjoy having conversations with this individual.

Yeah you know what? Fuck you still, kid, and fuck your stupid dead stepmom too. She chose to die and I guess you just can't respect her decision? Maybe if you weren't such a shit stepson, she would have remained alive and would still be with you today?
    Originally posted by Loing Yeah you know what? Fuck you still, kid, and fuck your stupid dead stepmom too. She chose to die and I guess you just can't respect her decision? Maybe if you weren't such a shit stepson, she would have remained alive and would still be with you today?

This guy used to play minecraft with me and liked to ask me what I thought about God, life and the meaning of it all.

Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Obbe I've been posting in this community for something like 20 years, but I've never really been a part of the community, I've never attempted to make meaningful relationships with other members and have always felt like I am somewhat of an outsider. Members who I like and seem interesting view me as someone who should leave. The casual cruelty you all seem to enjoy and partake in is not something I have ever really been capable of. I used to think this was an interesting place full cool people. I have been a fool.

You were never able to forge a single genuine connection with anyone cuz you were always too concerned with appearing superior to everyone and being an edgy pseud loser. You are like Vinny with slightly better English skills basically.
Jump to Top