User Controls

These Ukrainian guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    THey seem too conservtive or traditional. The ones in Lodz Poland maybe not other cities and they all seem like low education level or factory warehouse wortkers. I wonder why this is? Is it because the smarter or educatrd ones go to warsaw or bigger richer cities? They constntly try to tell me to get a woman or some shit like i suppsoed to want to settle down with some bitch instead of chasing young chicks. THey are as bad in this regard as the Polish dudes who say siilar shit but they dont sound the same like the Polish dudes dont say ill find you a woan or ills leep with my woa tionight you tomorrow they jsut say i should get my life on track or find some chick closer tomy age basically its the same bullshit just framed differently.
    WHich is weird because I assu,med ukraine is a sexually free culture and sex is seen as soemthing like people do quick without courtship long dating nd shit like in poland but in other wasy they re more or just as fucking right wing and conservative. it is also weird because i read how ukraine girls form younegr ages would be in brothels and all the prostitutes there and theyt sued to do if not still udneraged modeling how sex is not a big deal or with age difference so why the fuck do the ones in ldoz talk like that?
    star trek?
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    fuys!
    its like this part of europe poland and ukraine is some boring right wing conservative shitfuck.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    rape a toddler?
    Originally posted by totse2118 rape a toddler?

That's the plan, boss.
    poland is a society of prudes. like america. wtf. but russia in all other ways. what a stupid country. prudes in sex with russian systems of education or ehalth care and society likendrinking.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by totse2118 rape a toddler?

Time your nut to the moment the pelvis breaks
Jump to Top